Clear All

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
    Just more junk...
    Why do you say that?
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Why do you say that?
      The Fiero was plagued with quality issues most notably its propensity to throw a belt that would cause them to overheat and catch fire.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• My dad had a Fiero that he used to drive into work with. This one girl that rode my school bus told all the kids that my dad had a Ferrari because she confused the two. I never corrected her and all my classmates thought we were loaded.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I've never been to Rhode Island but it looks pretty awesome. Is it open bar and can we crash it?
          It was open bar with plenty of single and WELL QUALIFIED bridesmaids (there were 13 total) looking for a good time.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

It was open bar with plenty of single and WELL QUALIFIED bridesmaids (there were 13 total) looking for a good time.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

The Fiero was plagued with quality issues most notably its propensity to throw a belt that would cause them to overheat and catch fire.
              That was actually only the first year model (84).
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• In more ways than one.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

Oh, I assumed he was referring to the bad ass new Corvette and was baffled!!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ahhhhh, good times.......

Best quote: "To understand his greatness, you would have actually had to watch the games"...... (dwt)
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                      Ahhhhh, good times.......

Best quote: "To understand his greatness, you would have actually had to watch the games"...... (dwt)
                      Make no mistake, I understand his greatness, he was the most exciting running back to watch, he just wasn't very effective. That's why you never saw that excitement in the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Most 1,100 yard seasons
                        Most consecutive 1,100 yard seasons

Most 1,200 yard seasons
                        Most consecutive 1,200 yard seasons

Most 1,300 yard seasons
                        Most consecutive 1,300 yard seasons

Most 1,400 yard seasons
                        Most consecutive 1,400 yard seasons

Most 1,500 yard seasons
                        Most consecutive 1,500 yard seasons

Yeah, real ineffective.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• I think the reference is about how all those great records did not translate into wins or playoff appearances. But, hey get outta here with that football talk anyway. This is the NON-FOOTBALL thread. ;)
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yep, all those yards led to a lot of excitement, but even the one playoff game the Lions won during his tenure, he wasn't a factor. And they couldn't;t count on him, that's why he was routinely taken out of the game in short yard and goal line situations. An effective running back is NOT removed from the game in those situations.......that's a fact.

Comment

• Maybe if you are dumb enough to continue to try to pound a square peg through a round hole, you'd use BS as a power back.

The smart play is to utilize the strength and specific skills of your players.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Like, put a more effective running back in the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X