No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just googled Convict Lake and got to say, that looks pretty amazing. We have some stunning places here in Scotland, but not sure if anywhere is as stunning as that. Hope y'all have a great day, rainbow or brown trout fishing.

And no fucking scary a$$ earthquakes, Californ-I-A! They're out on a boat, FFS!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• We all got skunked at Convict Lake but the memories are forever. Watching the absolute joy in my little girl, that is now near 16 yo later this month, drive the fishing boat for the first time was priceless. Fish or no fish, I think I made a generational fan out of her. The place is too gorgeous to not fall in love with it.

To me on my first visit at 10 yo was similar to my first sight of the Yosemite Valley (the same view that made John Muir an advocate), it was and still is awe inspiring.

On to Lake Mary or June Lake this morning for a little shore fishing on the way home.
      ??????????????
      ????????
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Awesome stuff, Panoptes. Treasure the memories.

Today I got a picture of my 1 year old granddaugher trying to get food from her dads plate (son in law)......., history repeating itself. The text from my daughter said, "Dad, look at Kayleigh. Bring back any memories?!"
        What a food thief my daughter was when she was in her baby walker.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• This made my day. Also for Deb ...

Comment

• Oh my gosh, that was awesome!!!! That is one bad ass little girl!!! And it made me love that song even more. Thanks for sharing!!!
            Last edited by -Deborah-; November 23, 2019, 08:35 AM.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• A site I subscribe to has issues..... and I find myself wanting to fire off an angry email telling them to 'get it sorted, ya cunts'.

M69, your in my head man!!!!!!!!!! Fuggof with this pish.

So..... it is what it is.

Your argo thread game is weak.
                Last edited by dpatnod; November 24, 2019, 05:14 AM.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Your argo thread game is weak.
                  Argo boff yourself.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• HA! Better be electric drums or the parents won't talk to you for months.

Comment

• Dpat, perfect "get it sorted, ya cunts" moment......, asking for large cappuccino at McD's only to be told, "Only regular cups available." An absolute belter of a "get it sorted ya cunts" situation.
                      Because one regular isn't enough, but two regulars is slightly too much. You end up out on the motorway with that coffee buzz shouting at cunts who can't use lanes......., "Get your driving sorted, ya cunt!"

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post

HA! Better be electric drums or the parents won't talk to you for months.
                        Well, to be honest, one of her parents is my daughter......, and she's louder than drums!

Comment

• For M69

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• A very sad act of terrorism that sadly killed two fellow Londoners, but the terrorist went down getting the living shit kicked out of him by members of the public (the second time that has happened in the same place, a rough part of town).

One of the members of the public confronted the terrorist with a 5 foot Narwhall Tusk ripped off the wall of a museum

????

The attacker stabbed people in Fishmongers' Hall before he was tackled to the ground on London Bridge where armed police from City of London then shot him dead

Comment

Working...
                                X