Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Hey there, Dean. Great news you and family heading to the USA for a holiday (Thats vacation for Jaadam) …… should generate some decent pictures, especially at Ford Field or a potential tailgate. 👌

I am remembering Bill (The Cat) and his family pictures thread. (RIP Bill) ……. And i remember very well from these photos one of DanO cuddling his air rifle! Just mind how you go buddy ———->> you don’t want to be the next Netflix documentary!!

Calm yerself, Dano Boy……. Joking!
    I'm more worried about being coerced into a nipple ring contract .

Already down to planning the small stuff now like Buddy's or Loui's !!
    AAL Quintez Cephus
    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• A couple of weeks ago my old (American) Football team held a 40th anniversary event. As part of that some guys started a Facebook group where they uploaded all the pictures they had. Other than team photos I had only had a few not too good pictures of me that my dad's friend took. Turns out there were couple pictures of me uploaded, so I got to see pictures of me after 38 years, quite good ones too I think! One is me even scoring a TD. I played from 83-85, but we only had kit for half that time. The TD was against a team called Southampton Wolverines, so I guess I could say I've scored a TD against the Wolverines

Quite a good month all in all as my son Graduated with a Masters and my daughter has been made manager of a store she works at too.

1985FB1sml.jpg 1985FB2sml.jpg
      AAL Quintez Cephus
      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Very nice, Dean! And wearing Herman Moore's number, too. Were you a receiver?

Congrats to your son and daughter!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I chose the number because that was the year. Also the year I became a lions fan. Not that I could follow much back then.

Started at wide receiver then they thought I'd make a good tight end, they didn't reckon ok my lack of aggression,muscle and technique I was absolutely useless at blocking, I mean really really useless. Only good for the odd end around.
          AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• Ha!! Well you looked the part, at least!
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I remember the old black and white days of the eighties...lol

Comment

• Black and White photo's and no receivers gloves. Interesting info about those photos, they were taken by a nice guy who went on to become a NFL photographer. He joked at the reunion that he made it to the NFL unlike everyone else. We had a great coach for he first year who was a Vietnam vet teaching at Oxford University for a year. When the photographer made it he invited the coach to be with him on the sidelines of a conference game.
                AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• Great stuff, Dean 👏👏👏👏

…… and scoring v the Wolverines! Even better. Ok, the wrong Wolverines, but still!!

Mon the Spartans! 💚
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Screenshot_20230819-152342_Facebook.jpg
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Thats Jaadam.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• lol what is up with crazy Livonians? This was the other day nearby...

367643648_281933341132495_461211145244225094_n.jpg
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Go up a mile to 7 and Farmington and you have those Trump people always picketing. One dude had a sign that said, "Please don't hang Trump." Ha, I didn't realize that was in play.

Comment

• Hanging Trump was my go to skateboard move back in the day.

Second thought, it was a "Hanging Chad" into a "Rusty Trump".

Third thought, there was no skateboard involved. I digress.
                            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• ^^ ^^

Comment

• Fairly sure some may find this funny, I proper laughed my a$$ off. Todays BBC Jeremy Vine Radio show, (with Tina Teheley hosting)

Topic about cutting down using washing machine, wasting water etc. Wearing clothes longer etc etc….. only wash if dirty.

Guy phones in, proper posh type guy, ….., tells his washing machine rules, then finishes with …… “anything to cut the work down for the wife!”

Tina was a little bit speechless…… conv sort of turned from washing machine usage to helping women!!

Positive he meant to say it to stir the pot…… which makes it even more hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X