No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't kill yourself. Had a friend who was fooling around in a potato field with another friend at night with the lights off. They collided and thy hit heads in mid air. One guy died. The other spent months in the hospital teetering on life and death. He's OK now, thankfully.
    Last edited by DanO; October 20, 2014, 06:16 PM.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I've ridden sleds for a lot of years, just not recently. I'm not one of those crazy 100 mph dudes. I bought it to ride the awesome trail network up here and have some fun. It's a good trail sled.
      The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Good for you. Enjoy the new toy.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Enjoy the snow, and send some my way too!
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Enjoy the sled, Dave. Best trails are in Munising, but if you go to Marquette/Ishpeming area let me know.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• My niece and her husband invited us FL transplants up this winter to go snowmobiling. They have access to a large area in the northeast (LP). Prolly go in Feb. Sue will be hard pressed get any chunk of time off until then.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• A great video showing some of the beauty of Michigan. The northern lights captured here are stunning!!

[ame="http://vimeo.com/84021939"]Seeking Michigan (Part 1) on Vimeo[/ame]
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Wow! Stunning.

I have been to many of those picturesque spots and even recognized some of the snowflakes.:-D
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Damn, girl, you made me homesick. Very nice.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Wow! I need to see those northern lights in person someday. Thanks Deb.

Comment

• SPAM ALERT

We'd like to end the fundraiser sometime around halloween, just a few days away. If you don't have any numbers please go to the fundraiser thread and get them now.

Comment

• NICE video.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• So is it considered "profiling" if I pick up a kiddo for speech therapy who has a bloody eye and who's family is fairly fresh off the boat from Africa......and it makes me a little nervous?

Now I know 99%....it's pink eye, but still.

Comment

• My eldest son, Mark gave an outstanding and heartfelt eulogy at his Nanas funeral today. Was so proud of him. He had people in tears of remembrance combined with tears of joy & laughter. His words took me right back to all of my children's youth. It's been an emotional rollercoaster of a day. But he has made my day. Well done, Marky Boy jnr.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Sorry for your family's loss, Marko.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X