Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanks, Deb.

I gotta say. I had little remorse that the dogs captured (and presumably killed) the little guy but I had a really good feeling when he walked to freedom.

Let nature take it's course, don't interfear except to help an animal in need.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      I load the grass bag in the car and drive to Hines Park (a local area that is used for recreation and is the ideal place for a young opossum to survive).
      Oh sure, dump your problem in my backyard!
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Lock your garage door because he is lookin for new digs.

Comment

• Hide yo kids hide yo wife
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Itty bitty possom's got a new life.

Comment

• This is why we have so many feral cats in my hood.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                This is why we have so many feral cats in my hood.
                Must not be any Chinese restaurants around?

*bu-dum-bump!+
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Must not be any Chinese restaurants around?

*bu-dum-bump!+
                  The only one closed up a while ago and will be reopening soon as a Thai place.

Comment

• I've just reported you for animal cruelty. Don't even pretend those grapes weren't the crappy ones with seeds. And do you know how many perverts hang out at Hines park? Disgusting.
                    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                      I've just reported you for animal cruelty. Don't even pretend those grapes weren't the crappy ones with seeds. And do you know how many perverts hang out at Hines park? Disgusting.
                      I guess we should ask how you know about Hines Park and perverts?

Comment

• I was dropped off there in a bag of grass once. Got even by pooping in Malto's garage though.
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                          I was dropped off there in a bag of grass once. Got even by pooping in Malto's garage though.
                          Now you are stuck in a causality loop.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Cole View Post
                            He has done a little research finding out who and where he needs to send a letter asking for just that. I was under the impression a recommendation was required for all applicants so I told him to start composing a letter of request.
                            There two ways to get in, the primary way is by recommendation by his/her representive. The other is by althletic scholarship, there are rare occasions where you can get without but it?s tough. Also, note academic scholarship at the top tier schools don?t exist, every student at these schools have high academics. Some of them offer need based scholarships. For example Stanford pays tuition /room and board for low income, middle schools income can expect tuition assistance, if your family makes over $100k, you?re on your own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                              Hide yo kids hide yo wife
                              Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              Itty bitty possom's got a new life.
                              Good grief another critter here, Marko's gonna owe me an ice cold beer...

Comment

• Stop stewin, I'm brewin. Takes bout 1/8 of a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X