Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, when a cunt does it.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Away and shout at anti vaxxers ya fuckin daftie.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Aye, ya pimpled sack! I'll be a screaming bahookie!
        Lions Fans.

Comment

• What a couple of sentient enemas.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• marco mama type GIF by Worcester Warriors
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• ^^^^^ That ^^^^^ is exactly how i picture you!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Yeah, thats me in the middle. You pictured correct 👌🤘🤘👏👏👏👏

Sam Heughan Dancing GIF by Men in Kilts: A Roadtrip with Sam and Graham

Comment

• Marko, do you know who Rory and the Island is? We had a virtual summer event at work yesterday and they hired him to do a 15 minute video performance over Teams (like Zoom). He was awesome!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The Simpsons Laughing GIF

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• My wife is on a Google Duo call with the Texas granddaughter, Avery, when she brings her phone over to me so she can say hi. She shows me a stuffed hamster toy that repeats what you say. I told her to put it up to the phone and when she did I said "grandpa is the greatest" which it promptly says to her cracking her up. LOL kids are as easily entertained as grandparents are.

LOL now grandma is getting in on the action.
                        Last edited by edindetroit; October 4, 2021, 02:25 PM.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                          Marko, do you know who Rory and the Island is? We had a virtual summer event at work yesterday and they hired him to do a 15 minute video performance over Teams (like Zoom). He was awesome!
                          Sorry Deborah, just seen this. I haven't heard of this band before but I will certainly check them out. It says Rory Gallagher on the link, but can't be the Rory Gallagher I am thinking of.

Comment

• Yes that's his name. He's very talented!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yes all very confusing

A google search said they'd released their new album in 2008......., but the Rory Gallagher I know of died in the mid 90s!

A Tale of Two Rory's!

Comment

• Discovering The Dick Cavett Show.

Never heard of the guy before 7pm tonight. A Kirk Douglas youtube video appeared, (no idea why)...... watched it and very entertaining. Three hours later, still watching Dick Cavett and this Marlon Brando clip is brilliant. Check out 6:00 minutes or so into this......., Dick asks Marlon if he'll introduce the commercial break. That "Brando stare"..... AWESOME! I thought he was going to kick Dicks a$$! Was nervous for the guy.

Marlon and Dick disagree on the definitions of acting.Date aired - 12th June 1973 - Marlon Brando#MarlonBrandoFor clip licensing opportunities please visit h...

Comment

Working...
                                X