No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your face is a magnificent nostalgia trip.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I like how weird Space 1999 was. They are on the moon that has broken away from Earth, what a concept

Comment

• anyone else watching Loudermilk on Netflix? The dude from Office Space is a dry drunk running a "Sober Friends" support group - I am a couple of episodes into season 2 and have enjoyed it so far. We have had to pause it a couple of times to get the giggles out without missing anything.
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
          anyone else watching Loudermilk on Netflix? The dude from Office Space is a dry drunk running a "Sober Friends" support group - I am a couple of episodes into season 2 and have enjoyed it so far. We have had to pause it a couple of times to get the giggles out without missing anything.
          I love that show. I watched it when it first came out. There are true laugh out loud moments in it. I was hoping for another season, but no luck

The bit where he goes off on the girl with the vocal fry in the coffee shop is one of my favorite scenes.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It's pretty great, isn't it? Lots of great characters; speaking of which - does Cutter come back???? He was my favorite part of season 1, and I am dying to know what came of Tom, his accidental sponsee!
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

It's pretty great, isn't it? Lots of great characters; speaking of which - does Cutter come back???? He was my favorite part of season 1, and I am dying to know what came of Tom, his accidental sponsee!
              only season 1 for cutter

Man, I forgot a lot about this show. I am going to have rewatch it.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I love that show. I watched it when it first came out. There are true laugh out loud moments in it. I was hoping for another season, but no luck

The bit where he goes off on the girl with the vocal fry in the coffee shop is one of my favorite scenes.
                  Same - watched it a couple of years ago. Always been a Ron Livingston fan. Really funny show.

Comment

anyone else watching Loudermilk on Netflix? The dude from Office Space is a dry drunk running a "Sober Friends" support group - I am a couple of episodes into season 2 and have enjoyed it so far. We have had to pause it a couple of times to get the giggles out without missing anything.
                    I’ve only seen a few clips but they’ve been relatable and funny
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Yes!! This clip is one of the ones and it’s hilarious
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I showed this to one of my daughters and she didn't see the humor.

Comment

• True Detective Season 4 is absolutely horrible. Incoherent drivel of a plot and not a single character thats likable. Its really bad.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah, I don’t get the hype. Have some friends that are really into it and they are like literally mad at me because I’m not impressed. And I love it when shows/movies are set in places like that, so I was ready to like it.

Comment

• I thought the setting was going to make it really good. Its a complete shit show. What a terrible script
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I like it, but I have to admit it’s been hard to follow. We re-watched the first 3 episodes, and the character names and faces finally started to sink in
                                Last edited by mason reese; February 6, 2024, 05:36 PM.
                                "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Working...
                                X