U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UofM isn't a thorn in Izzo's side
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• They will be one of these days. All it takes is one recruit ready to bring the swagger back.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• There is a reason Izzo's son has the middle name "Mateen"
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
          There is a reason Izzo's son has the middle name "Mateen"
          He wants him to play for the Pistons?
          Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
            There is a reason Izzo's son has the middle name "Mateen"
            are you kidding me?
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Cleaves son has the middle name "izzy" too.

Comment

• Where's Les Miles when you need him?
                He's very busy turning Nick Sabans LSU championship team back to mediocrity like he was at Oklahoma State.

Comment

• Lloyd Carr is resigning from his administrative post September 1st.

Birdies in Ann Arbor claim he's "lost" the internal struggle, and that this is now officially RichRod's show.

Whether or not this is true that there was an active struggle, there was definitely some strain between two camps within the Michigan athletic department. Hopefully they'll get on the same page now.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    Lloyd Carr is resigning from his administrative post September 1st.

Birdies in Ann Arbor claim he's "lost" the internal struggle, and that this is now officially RichRod's show.

Whether or not this is true that there was an active struggle, there was definitely some strain between two camps within the Michigan athletic department. Hopefully they'll get on the same page now.

David Brandon is taking charge. He's so much better than Bill Martin.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I have hope that Dave Brandon will bring the program back to what it was with Bo.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• You mean good run, no pass, beat up on the weak sisters, and lose a bowl game? I'd rather have teams like Moeller put together. But more consistent.

Comment

• I mean good disciplined teams that turned out good men and good leaders.

I mean how on earth does the punt return team turn into such a circus.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                            You mean good run, no pass, beat up on the weak sisters, and lose a bowl game? I'd rather have teams like Moeller put together. But more consistent.
                            fcuk i'd take having a winning record and losing a bowl game as opposed to another losing season. this is complete bs, we're not that crap team from east lansing. This is Big Blue!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              fcuk i'd take having a winning record and losing a bowl game as opposed to another losing season. this is complete bs, we're not that crap team from east lansing. This is Big Blue!
                              I didn't compare Bo's teams to the current team. I said I like what Gary Moeller was putting on the field. "Big Blue" started crumbling with blowout losses to App. State and Oregon.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                                I mean good disciplined teams that turned out good men and good leaders.

I mean how on earth does the punt return team turn into such a circus.
                                I was watching the 1969 Ohio State game the other day and was amazed at how differently the players on both sides conducted themselves. No trash talk. No posing. Guys made plays and went back to the huddle. It was a different (read:better) era. Today's coaches have to put up with that shit to varying degrees. I agree with you on the punt returns, but I don't know why these kids can't catch the damn ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X