No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just so happens that MSU's other top recruit was rumored to be rejected by UofM too. Mgoblog produces many wonderful rumors like these.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Pittman and Burbridge were both rumored to be rejected before they committed to State. So it's not hindsight.

They really never pursued Burbridge despite a burning need and commits from two of his teammates. Even a Sparty can figure that out.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Also wouldn't be the first time a player doesn't reciprocate interest and it's framed as, 'oh we didn't want them anyhow'.

Considering both are top 100 players that scenario is just as likely regardless of what the rumors were.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Whatever helps you sleep Sparty.

Comment

• If MoGoBlog says it, it must be true

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
              Whatever helps you sleep Sparty.
              It's mgoblog posters that list every top MSU recruit and labels them as UofM rejects.

Comment

• Good to see that you've got that Green and Gold tinfoil hat on.

Comment

• If you are going that route, please get it right, green and bronze. Mind you, it was a hell of a lot better than those bumblebee outfits.

Comment

• Baylor does have a nice tradition, yes. Congrats on the Heisman!

Comment

• The foil reflects heat back in. So yeah..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2EZVVVGJuI"]Columbia Sportswear Omni-Heat-Reflective - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Brook. As I said above they were labeled as rejects before they were state commits. The two have nothing to do with each other.

Why would you be so shocked that Pittman may have wanted to talk about committing to Michigan? He decommitted from State about as quickly as he could. It doesn't seem like it was his dream.

Michigan already had three WDE commits (strobel, ojemudia, and pharaoh brown) they didn't have room for a third.

If it makes you feel better they also rejected Schutt.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                          The foil reflects heat back in. So yeah..

Columbia Sportswear Omni-Heat-Reflective - YouTube
                          I'm buying some clothes today for serious cold weather. Shooting outdoors in NY for 10-14 hours is not much fun right now and it's only going to get worse.

I'm hitting up REI and UNIQLO this afternoon.

Comment

• Let's watch this and judge which uni's are better...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD-BgLk_fKs"]Highlights: Michigan vs. Michigan State , 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                              I'm buying some clothes today for serious cold weather. Shooting outdoors in NY for 10-14 hours is not much fun right now and it's only going to get worse.

I'm hitting up REI and UNIQLO this afternoon.
                              All about a nice baselayer

And I love REI... super fun store.

Comment

• One set is a blatant marketing ploy featuring the school colors.

The other set is a blatant marketing ploy featuring UABs school colors.

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X