U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life!
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Denard finally connected on one.
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• yewah whois gallon? seems talente
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• There we go, that makes me smile. Gallon looks like the only WR that belongs in t his game
          The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
            yewah whois gallon? seems talente
            For real?

Comment

• short, but damn what a throw

Comment

• Yay!

Comment

• Non shutout streak extended!
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Maybe Al figures out that Denard does his best work when lobbing "500!" bombs that make space for him to run around like a crazy man?

Why insist that he's a quick strike quick pass pocket passing for a whole quarter?

Comment

• Oh, so Herbstreit is saying Denard is our best running back. Oh, OK, well run him up the middle instead of Rawls.

Comment

• Call a TO Brady.

Comment

• Herbstreit is a fag.....Glad Im listening to Michigan radio.....
                          "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Saban doesn't believe there is anything wrong with using more than one RB if you were wondering

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                              Saban doesn't believe there is anything wrong with using more than one RB if you were wondering
                              That was pretty funny. The sideline reporter handled it pretty well, too
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• will campbell! ... reborn

Comment

Working...
                                X