No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another terrible blitz call by Mattison.They keep piling up. It's 3rd and 22.
    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Rawls is a joke.

Comment

• so sick of that verizon sanchez throwin a ball across the world commercial
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Yeldon is crazy good.
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• n iowa almost beats wisconsin... that's pretty crazy.

Comment

• Saban is a defensive god. Look at that team, it's not just speed and physicality, it's knowing what to do. No hesitation in any player.

Comment

• Borges is calling play-action again and again - down 3TDs in the 4th? Calling plays to fool Bamas D at this point? Not that it would matter much (this game), but DR should NEVER be under center.

Comment

• Wonder if Saban is still in the NFL if the doctors cleared Brees

Comment

• The "ford wrapup" guy on ABC slipped in a "Murrey Present" flight of the concords joke... impressive stuff

Comment

• Brandon get rid of those clown uniforms too, whatever happen to maze? Anyway things will get better when DickRods players are gone.

Arizona vs Toledo on now, this is weird, it is the first time anyone has seen a former Michigan HC coach another team.

Comment

• Yep. That's it... keep blaming RichRod.

Funny how you don't accept that logic when Lloyd Carr ACTIVELY tried to strip the cupboard bare as he left.

Comment

• Tried? He succeeded, I have stated many times LLLLoyd is what drove me to Packfan. I supported DickRod (losing to Toledo at home, halftime) for 2 years. Having said that im not really disappointed tonight, I picked Bama to cover, one of those hoping im wrong bets. Hoke has a half spread offence and QB - while trying to bring back a traditional power game, have to cut him some slack. The Tide are probably the best team in college football.

Comment

• Richrod calls an onside kick early in the 3rd, and recovers. Im not sure why (maybe b/c he set back Michigan 5-7 years???? With help from Carr and Josh Groban!) I can't stand the dirty hillbilly.

Comment

• lol and Arizona misses a 24 yard FG. Boy I don't miss those days!

Comment

• Despite Alabama loss, Denard Robinson and Michigan Wolverines still capable of terrific season

By PAT CAPUTO (MSU Grad and Michigan hater)

Comment

Working...
                                X