No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tune in Fox if you're bored. Nebraska and UCLA trading well executed huge offensive plays and taking turns with the lead.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• man this erin andrews, joey harrington, and Eddie George Fox college football team is pretty bad so far... maybe they'll gel after some time together.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• eddie george just said "one second on the cock" and giggled his way through the rest of the highlight reel. unreal.

Comment

• erin andrews "roll tide roll... number 2 USC won today"

wtf... it's continous badnesss

Comment

• no chemistry on that team.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The new TE with the funny name looked good. Gardner looks good (beside that last drop late), Kovacs and Ryan are always steady.

Comment

• Funchess looked very good. A nice, tall, target for Denard. I was in a loud bar watching the game last week so I don't even know if he played then. If he did, he didn't have any catches. If he didn't, I wonder why not.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                  Funchess looked very good. A nice, tall, target for Denard. I was in a loud bar watching the game last week so I don't even know if he played then. If he did, he didn't have any catches. If he didn't, I wonder why not.
                  I didn't see him against Alabama, and I don't thing I would have missed him. And QFT, why wasn't he in there???
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• He was replacing an injured TE and got more PT vs Air Force.. and likely earned more throughout the game.

EDIT: Brandon Moore was the injured TE who was out

Comment

• Erin is pretty, and bad. I guess that makes her pretty bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                        Erin is pretty, and bad. I guess that makes her pretty bad.
                        Not one of your best, Bim.
                        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• The bar is low DL. Very low!

Comment

• anyone got a link...Dish has dropped Big 10
                            "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Put http://www. in front of

vipboxsports.eu/watch/72802/1/massachusetts-vs-(17)-michigan--live-stream-online

And .html after
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• thanks!
                                "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

Working...
                                X