U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow......just wow:(
    "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Last int was a hail Mary.... Still this was a crap half for denard. He's better than this.

Comment

• I've switched jerseys.

RALLY TIME!!! GO BLUE!!!

Comment

• denard "TO" robinson
          AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! what the fuck is going on??!!
            "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
              Ye of little faith.

I still think we have a shot. We'll have to play a lot better than the first 3 games but it's still possible. Michigan's D has to produce their first takeaway of the season. Hopefully, more than one.
              LOL.
              Apathetic No More.

Comment

• As soon as MICH gets a QB they'll be good.
                Apathetic No More.

Comment

• What whistle has been happening on UofMs whole drive. It's BS.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• It just wasn't our night. The D played a lot better than I thought they would but faltered with some dumb penalties (The PI in the endzone and the offsides on the domers last score) in key moments.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
                      LOL.

I'm glad you're happy.

Comment

• ...just turribul.
                        ------------
                        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Yeah. I'm not even sure Threat or Sherridan had a worse Saturday than Denard did today. That was Demitrius Brown vs. spartie territory.

I feel bad for him.

Comment

• Michigan played better than I thought they would, just need any kind of passing game. It was there for the taking.

Comment

• if it's that close with that many give-a-ways..........

My coach always made it a goal of 3 take-a-ways per game, my junior year we had 56 at the end of the season, were 11-2...

it is almost impossible to win a game when you turn the ball over that much

Comment

• Won handily in total yards, time of possession, 3rd down efficiency but......yeah, 6 turnovers. Poopsauce.

Comment

Working...
                                X