• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go M.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• JD, did you notice Hoke was wearing a headset in the 4th, took it off before the FG. Seems nobody cared about this game but us here in Michigan, espn college final showed a couple plays near the end of the show (that's all) bunched in with other meaningless games.

One close victory, and Michigan Wolverines own MSU Spartans again

Hard-fought victory shows Michigan is back

:-) :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
        spartie kind of screwed themselves on their last possession. I guess the run hadn't really been there for them the whole day but I think they should've run on 2nd down, just to take the clock down. I'm awfully happy they didn't, though.

Denard threw well enough today. A couple of drops by his WR's made his % look worse than it probably should've been. At least he didn't make any big mistakes. His only TO was not an important one on the last play of the half.

I'm happy for him.

Shit, I'm happy for me.
        A couple drops, a couple swatted passes, and one or two, just very good PBU by MSU.

Denard did all, i think could really be asked of him given his skill set, MSU has a very good defense, (particularly run defense) who played a phenomenal game and did what they've done the last few years and mostly kept him in check, save a few plays, but he made plays when he had to, as did dileo, and it was enough to get the win.

Now it's on to rooting for a big 10 championship again, and we're in damn good shape at this point.

Comment

• At 6 feet tall (probably in shoes), it's no surprise Denard gets so many passes swatted at the line. Still probably not as many as Navarre used to get. That drove me nuts, since he's 6'6".

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            JD, did you notice Hoke was wearing a headset in the 4th, took it off before the FG. Seems nobody cared about this game but us here in Michigan, espn college final showed a couple plays near the end of the show (that's all) bunched in with other meaningless games.
            I didn't notice that. My eyes aren't what they used to be and my seats were in Section 9, so I was pretty far from the Michigan sidelines.

Comment

• Another thing going for DR as an NFL prospect is that he can occupy the emergency 3rd QB spot so it's going to be pretty easy for some team to keep him around to give him all the chance he needs to find his best role.

Hopefully the jets draft him so you can have Tebow and DR on the field at the same time... mind blown.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

At 6 feet tall (probably in shoes), it's no surprise Denard gets so many passes swatted at the line. Still probably not as many as Navarre used to get. That drove me nuts, since he's 6'6".
                That's one of my biggest pet peeves in football. Why are people so shocked when balls get batted down by 6-6 DL, who are probably reaching over 8 feet when trying to swat a ball down. Drives me nuts when people harp on that.

Comment

• If Michigan beats Nebraska next week AND Northwestern upsets Iowa (certainly possible) the Wolverines will be 2 games up in the Legends division.
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• If Michigan wins out until the Ohio State game, it renders it pretty much irrelevant.

Comment

• It's never irrelevant. That's ohio's everything, since they are not bowl eligible. As for Michigan, beating the fuckos two years in a row would show that the rivalry is truly back.

Comment

• Switching gears:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAKFiEcurPw&feature=player_embedded"]Inside Michigan Basketball: 2012-2013 Preview - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

It's never irrelevant. That's ohio's everything, since they are not bowl eligible. As for Michigan, beating the fuckos two years in a row would show that the rivalry is truly back.
                          Oh, I'm not saying I wouldn't care about beating them. This isn't little brother were talking about. Im just saying we can get to the rose bowl without it.

Comment

• I'm pretty happy with Coach Beilein but it looks like the Amaker years could've been avoided if Bill Martin hadn't been playing squash:

Comment

• I don't understand...

I thought Robinson was limiting what Borgess could do offensively. Why are they struggling without Shoelace? I don't get it...

Comment

• Bellomy makes denard robinson look like Tom brady. He is unfathomably terrible as a passer.

How can they not find a backup QB that's at least average?
                                Last edited by Kstat; October 27, 2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X