Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
    They deserved it.
    Agreed. They got beat at the REAL game decided by skill, gameplan and athleticsm. UM was the better team.
    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Gotta make those FT's tomorrow night, though!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        If in doubt call it a charge. That will give you a better product. That cannot be a no call. A player got run over. It's a foul on somebody.

You want a better product? Start calling the reach in a foul again. Stop letting the defens clutch grab and push especially between they've free throw line and half court
        I agree with the second part of that ... don't agree with the first.

A player did not get 'run over' ... a player ran underneath a guy who was already preparing to jump in the hopes that ref would see it as an offensive foul because he wasn't there in time to actually defend the play. It's a call that shouldn't be made.
        Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
          If this were the case, Burke would've shot a LOT of FT's last night and Aaron Craft would foul out of every game within the first 5 minutes.
          love the hustle of Aaron Craft ... and he plays some sticky ass defense. You are right, he crosses the line and doesn't get called more often than he should.
          Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            I've been a Michigan fan since I've liked sports (2004), even though I live in Indiana and go to Purdue.
            Not buying it! ;-)

Nearly 100% of college alumni (100% in my real life, face to face associations) root only for their alma mater and not some front running team that they can say they grew up watching.
            Last edited by Panoptes; April 7, 2013, 12:54 PM.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• If the call that shit the players will adapt. Craft wouldn't foul out anymore than he does now, but you would get the guard ply back in the game. If you call the charge players will give up the ball more and you see more of a team game. If you want macho one on one basketball watch the NBA
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I see your point there CGVT ...
                Forever One!

Comment

• As do I.......
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• WTF does the game start so late? That's so stupid. There's no way in heck I'll be able to stay for the entire game. I hard time with last night's game being so late. I'm exhausted right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      Not buying it! ;-)

Nearly 100% of college alumni (100% in my real life, face to face associations) root only for their alma mater and not some front running team that they can say they grew up watching.
                      lol
                      I've watched 95% of Michigan's football games since 2004, the ONLY games I miss are the Michigan games that are played at the same time as a home Purdue game the last 3 years...
                      Watch most of the Michigan bball games, even when they had Graham Brown, Lester Abram, and Daniel Horton.

My parents graduated from U of M. I was born in Flint, Michigan.

ONLY reason I went to Purdue was because out of state tuition for Michigan is nearly $50000 a year.

ATLEAST I'm not a IU basketball fan that roots for ND football. ;)
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        Not buying it! ;-)

Says the FSU fan from SoCal...
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          Says the FSU fan from SoCal...
                          My college doesn't have a football team anymore.

And since I didn't attend any other college locally, I don't have any tie to them. Being a regional thing is FN retarded bcz recruits come from all over the world to attend L.A. college programs. it aint regional. I was a FA college FB fan that chose FSU. My situation has reason.

People that root like nut bags for a college team that is not their alma mater that has an actual team (of any sport in question, in this case its bskbl) makes ZERO sense.
                          Last edited by Panoptes; April 7, 2013, 05:20 PM.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Michigan deserved to win, but again the refs feel the need to overofficate. The charge thing is stupid, a weeny play. Swallow the whistle.

The Witicha State game had some bad calls at the end, Louisvill fouls the guy and they call a jump ball. CBS didn't even have an angle where it showed the defender with both hands on the ball.

Comment

• As usual, Gonz is an idiot...

ftr, I grew up a Michigan fan, and love Michigan athletics and love the university. I graduated from Washington (twice) and don't give a whip about any of the sports. By the time I got to UW, my allegiances were well established.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Gonz only hangs out with two people, so his statement is 100% accurate.

Comment

Working...
                                X