U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Wingsfan really didn't have a good weekend.
    No, no he didn't. He was like the drunk guy at the party that gets aggressive and wants to fight just about everyone no matter what they are really saying.
    AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• lol Yea it was bad sry everyone fucking Hoke!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        lol Yea it was bad sry everyone fucking Hoke!!

The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Comment

• It was over when the clock read 0:00 and little brother Wolvy was picking up his teeth after getting punched in the mouth 29 times.

Comment

• I think it was more than 21.....................
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• We didn't even see the standard Spartan personal foul penalties or many penalties at all. That was strange.

Comment

• musta never felt the need. mmh.
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• It was over when the clock read 0:00 and 'little sister' was picking up her teeth after getting punched in the mouth 29 times.
                    FIFY

I think Lewan should be suspended one game for that dirty play.

My son started working part time for the University last summer, he knows some of the players. Not much news really, they are just "really down" as he put it. Asked me if I was ok Saturday. He knows how I am, he didn't inherit the sports passion from me like I did from my Father.

Not just a bad weekend - bad year- ugh - Red Wings choke, Tigers flop, M is a major major disappointment.

Comment

• Been waited for this shoe to drop - On Friday Eastern Michigan announced that coach Ron English had been "relieved of his responsibilities immediately."

LLLLLLLLLLLoyd

Comment

• there was no suspension for Lewan ... I couldn't care less for the most part other than it reveals the duplicity of the commissioners office involving his two protected investments ... I don't doubt for a second if Lewan was wearing Green & White he'd be sitting this week. There may not have been a singular incident that was suspension worthy but the totality of his facemask grabs and open handed punch to Williamson was on the equal of Gholston from 2 years earlier.
                        Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          FIFY

I think Lewan should be suspended one game for that dirty play.

My son started working part time for the University last summer, he knows some of the players. Not much news really, they are just "really down" as he put it. Asked me if I was ok Saturday. He knows how I am, he didn't inherit the sports passion from me like I did from my Father.

Not just a bad weekend - bad year- ugh - Red Wings choke, Tigers flop, M is a major major disappointment.
                          by the way, it's nice to that despite your passion, you can see clearly through those maize & blue glasses.
                          Forever One!

Comment

• I posted in the M forum that, I didn't hear much complaining from Dantonio (?) about it. And that he seemed really pleasureful calm (after the big win) and through the week.

Comment

• Sorry LLLLLoyd..... , doesn't look like Ron will be back at Michigan after this. Ah well, you still got the last laugh with the sabotaging of RichRod. And the hiring of Hoke

EMU Fires Head Coach For Insane Tirade Directed At Team

Referring to the team as "quitting ass bitches" and faggot ass motherfuckers."

Listen to Media 0o by bubbaprog4 #np on #SoundCloud

Edit- I also heard " Fucking Smoke Cracking Whore Bitch" (?) and "Queers" (maybe that was quitters)

LLLLLLoyd!!!
                              Last edited by WingsFan; November 9, 2013, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• I'm thinking the U-M all-time rushing low will be broken again today. We're already at minus-20 and the game just started.

Comment

Working...
                                X