X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO BLUE!
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'm guessing that's because LA and California Suck....
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        That's my point.

I don't know any MI college roster but with out of state and international recruiting at an all time high, there isnt much of a state pride thing going on for many of the top competing schools anymore.

I can fully understand fans of in state schools when it's their alma mater or maybe an immediate family members alma mater bcz they never went to college but the state pride thing doesn't work anymore. In L.A., it hasn't been like that for decades. That's why you only hear me rooting for one off local kids from my area that go to one of these big time NCAA teams in L.A.
        I don't really care where the kids come from. I root for the jersey they wear.

Besides, just because you view things one way doesn't mean that everyone else should hold the same myopic view.
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• My fandom was developed when I was a kid. In the days before the Internet, the only way to follow a team was tv or newspapers. In western MI, that meant you got coverage on either U of M or MSU. My family was all about Blue, so that was that. It didn't hurt that I was a band geek, and the Michigan marching band was long considered the best in the country.
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• And GO BLUE!
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I understand if you're Louisville, you can't expect Spike Albrecht to beat you... but how many times are you gonna leave him open and watch him hit the three-ball?

Comment

• Re: U of M thread (in the Lions Forum)

Holy shit. Keep it up boys

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
                Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Louisville is getting a LOT of contact in this game. How can you completely UNDERCUT someone and not get a foul called?

Comment

• These officials have been TERRIBLE. How do you miss THAT kicked ball?

Comment

• Albrecht is on FIRE!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Unfortunately for Michigan, so is Hancock.

Comment

• YEP! Not to be unexpected.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Awesome game! You knew it wouldn't be THAT easy.

Comment

• Robinson just stomped the scorer's table.

Comment

• Yea the officials have made a lot of bad calls both way.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X