Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on chemiclord.... Johnny Manziel would be his back-up

Comment

• Gardner looks likes he's a little hungover from last week. Seems a little shell shocked and scared. Haven't watched enough to know if this is standard issue for him or a partially a result of getting hit 25+ times last week to the point he was purportedly spitting up blood.
      Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
        Just roll with Green the rest of season at HB. I know the OL is trash right now but still, Fitz sucks. Average on his very best days. At least let Green learn on the run, it will be helpful going into next year.
        Toussant has no acceleration out of the snap, never seen a back get caught behind the line like this guy has this season. amazing.

Comment

• Is this the first time all season a receiver not named Funchess or Gallon has caught a pass?

Comment

• Do you think someone up at ABC is looking at this game and thinking, "Are we sure there isn't a MAC game or something we can cut to?"

Comment

• LMAO @ the decision to bring the punter out to attempt a 52-yard FG in a tie game.

Just couldn't stand the idea of letting that turnover go to waste. So let's give nebraska the ball back in even better position than they gave it to us!

Comment

• Please make this game me go OT

Comment

• This offensive line....

AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Is it possible to be winning this game and still boo? Because I still feel like they deserve to be booed.

Comment

• God, Michigan is terrible.

Comment

• You think the boos were bad just a few minutes ago? Wait til they lose this game. Huskers at the 5.

Comment

• Is it bad that part of me is okay with Mich losing this one? Poor Hoke and staff. They are going to be shredded to pieces after this one. If the season wasn't a disaster already it certainly is about to be.

Comment

• I can't wait for the school to turn on Hoke and start the infighting all over again.

Comment

• Hail! to the victors vanquished
                              Hail! to the fallen heroes
                              Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
                              The also rans of the West!
                              The only logical explanation is:
                              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                                I can't wait for the school to turn on Hoke and start the infighting all over again.

Well it's about to begin. Brandon was already having to ask questions about Hoke's future after last week.

It's about to get super ugly barring a last second TD here.

Comment

Working...
                                X