No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh.. That was quite shit but they made up for it with the roughing the center penalty. Calls even themselves out.

We lost that game on our own.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well the silver lining is, the college football playoff is still a possibility. Beat Indiana, beat Ohio State, and win the Big Ten Championship, and they're in. I don't think a scenario exists, if they are able to run the table, that would keep them out under that scenario.

Problem is, if you can't beat a really mediocre Iowa team on the road -- 100 total passing yards?? 13 points total?? If that's all you can do, how the hell are you supposed to go into Columbus and win?
      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• I don't care about the playoff. Just beat ohio
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Although I am nervous of falling into that trap little brother fell into last year. If we do make what will we look like against bama. I don't want to get embarrassed.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            I don't care about the playoff. Just beat ohio
            Well if they beat ohio, they'd be one neutral field site win away from going to the playoff. So may as well while you're at it ;-)

That said that utterly inept Iowa showing makes me think that there's about a 0.000000001% chance of winning that game. Iowa lost at home to freaking North Dakota State this season for fuck's sake.

Comment

• You are better off being embarrassed in the CFP than not going at all. That sentiment is weak-kneed.

Comment

• Opinions are like assholes.. Everyone has one.

And Froot is our asshole!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I was hoping to win the B1G and then lose to Clemson (or whoever). Alabama shows no mercy.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                    I was hoping to win the B1G and then lose to Clemson (or whoever). Alabama shows no mercy.
                    What makes you so sure that M would lose to Clemson?

Comment

• Hope:

To feel that something desired may happen:

We hope for an early spring.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Word coming out that Speight is done for the year with a broken collarbone
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• "Tis better to have been to the playoffs and lost than to have never been to the playoffs at all."

Alfred Lord Tennyson

I agree with Alfred...and Froot.
                          Apathetic No More.

Comment

• UM played like shit. They were their own worst enemy. They will get rolled in Ohio.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• DanO stop using your Lions reverse psychology against Harbaugh. It won't work.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• LOL. I knew that would come up. I actually believe that.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X