X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone but Hardaway should be taking the shots. He is STRUGGLING
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Michigan's D has to step up. Too many easy offensive rebounds for Louisville.

Can't keep trading buckets. Gotta stop them at some point.
      Last edited by chemiclord; April 8, 2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• I dunno guys... I think that's game. Michigan's D just isn't showing up.

Comment

• Shame on you refs...
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I mean, Louisville is the better team right now...

... but Jesus Christ, why is it that the BEST we can hope for is for the refs to be consistent in their terribleness.

Comment

• Not looking good. Terrible call on the Burke foul.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                Not looking good. Terrible call on the Burke foul.
                They've been making absolutely atrocious calls on both teams all night. Sure, they've been even handed in their awfulness... but Christ, the biggest game of the year, and THIS is the officiating that's been handed out?

Comment

• I don't know about the even handed ness.... Louisville fouls constantly.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• And they COMPLETELY miss that push? HOW DO YOU MISS THAT?

Comment

• Agree SLF.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                        I don't know about the even handed ness.... Louisville fouls constantly.
                        Michigan's got away with more than a few reach-ins as well. The refs were letting a TON of contact go, and that favored Louisville's aggressive D.

I'm just focused on the gregariously blatant and awful missed or incorrect calls all game.

Comment

• Great game, too bad it was marred by some of the worst officiating I've ever seen. Not that it caused UM to lose, just some absolutely horrid calls/no calls/wrong calls going both ways.

Comment

• Right. It wasn't even handed, it favored Louisville.

They lost because they couldn't play D, but the refereeing was shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                              Great game, too bad it was marred by some of the worst officiating I've ever seen. Not that it caused UM to lose, just some absolutely horrid calls/no calls/wrong calls going both ways.
                              What were the horrid calls/no calls/wrong calls that went in UM's favor? I know the super clean block on Trey wasn't in UM's favor. I know the missed goaltend in the first half wasn't in UM's favor, and I know Burke's phantom second foul that made him sit for 15 minutes in the first half wasn't in UM's favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                                Right. It wasn't even handed, it favored Louisville.

They lost because they couldn't play D, but the refereeing was shit.
                                That is the way they call the game now. It's bullshit, but it would be stupid not to coach your players to play that way. That is why VCU is tough to play.

Louisville is deep and athletic. If they let them get away with pushing and reaching and grabbing (and they did-all year) they are going to win more times than not.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X