U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    I can't wait for the school to turn on Hoke and start the infighting all over again.
    Not going to be infighting. The alumni likes Hoke too much. He's not an "outsider."

If he gets fired, it'll be Brandon's call, but I don't see that happening.

Comment

• I wonder what all of those high recruits are thinking?

Last 4 weeks: Ugly loss to Penn State, eeked out a win over Indiana while giving up 50 or whatever, demolished in embarrassing fashion against State, and now (if it stands) a home loss to a really mediocre Nebraska team.
      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• ....that there won't be any competition for their jobs?

Comment

• Wow. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
            ....that there won't be any competition for their jobs?
            Ha you're probably right

Comment

• Game

Comment

• Fuck the U of M
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Drew Dileo is still on the team?

That's a bigger shocker to me than Michigan losing this game.

He didn't graduate? Wasn't he a major part of the offense last season?

Comment

• HAHAHAHAH

What a mess of a program.

Comment

• I'm starting to think MSU's defense wasn't nearly as good as I thought they were....apparently any pathetic team can duplicate it against us by blitzing every down.

This might be the worst offensive line I've ever seen.

Comment

• Hoke's best coaching attribute is clapping at his players and saying "lets go!". Seriously. And he's the 8th highest paid coach in the nation for it.

In America you can do anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                          Hoke's best coaching attribute is clapping at his players and saying "lets go!". Seriously. And he's the 8th highest paid coach in the nation for it.

In America you can do anything.
                          Yes! Then I want to be a fire truck.
                          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                            I'm starting to think MSU's defense wasn't nearly as good as I thought they were....apparently any pathetic team can duplicate it against us by blitzing every down.

This might be the worst offensive line I've ever seen.
                            I concur, this is flat out the worst O line I have ever seen on whats supposed to be a top 25 program or top 100. This is amateur level talent. This team isn't even a MAC contender. If you look back this team has not had a non-QB running game for years.

Comment

• Gardner doesn't help your situation. Teams aren't even disgusing blitzes yet Gardner and his receivers can't get a hot read. I work in Michigan division 7 football and QBs there can find a vacated zone on blitzes, Gardner is seemingly unable to.

What you are seeing is how much Denard Robinson kept this team afloat.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Gardner doesn't help your situation. Teams aren't even disgusing blitzes yet Gardner and his receivers can't get a hot read. I work in Michigan division 7 football and QBs there can find a vacated zone on blitzes, Gardner is seemingly unable to.

What you are seeing is how much Denard Robinson kept this team afloat.
                                That is the truth, Robinson was the entire offense. Hoke will get the rest of this year and next, but his @ss is on the hot seat next season, no doubt. BUT, if OSU comes in here and puts 40 or 50 on this team, there is going to be a call for heads.

Comment

Working...
                                X