No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regression toward the Mean for Sparty.
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Dantonio is a good coach. As much as I hate to admit it, he's probably the equal of Tressel. If he could find a decent offensive coach they could really threaten to be very good.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I think Dantonio is a good coach but in no way is he on parallel with that ahole Tressel IMO.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You might be right, but I think he would have a damn good record at OSU with its institutional ability to recruit.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
            Regression toward the Mean for Sparty.
            Says the guy who lauded the offensive guru that was Rich Rodriguez....

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
              You might be right, but I think he would have a damn good record at OSU with its institutional ability to recruit.
              So basically what i'm reading here is that you're stating "for the record" that MSU is a second rate football school who can't hold a candle to the great Michigan Wolverines.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Says the guy who lauded the offensive guru that was Rich Rodriguez....
                RR's offense was pretty good, his defense was atrocious.

Good job of deflection though, sure you don't want to mention Millen?
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  So basically what i'm reading here is that you're stating "for the record" that MSU is a second rate football school who can't hold a candle to the great Michigan Wolverines.
                  Reality? MSU is in the second class in the Big10 right there with Wisconsin and Iowa behind OSU, UM, PSU (w/o Pedo effect) and Nebraska.
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• U-M fans .... lol, they never let current reality hit them in the face.

over the last 6 years ....

MSU 51 wins
                    UM 41 wins

but don't let facts get in the way of your vision.
                    Forever One!

Comment

• Jesus, way to cherry pick...

Last two seasons
                      MSU 17-9 with 0 BCS wins, and 1 January 1 bowl
                      UM 19-7 with 1 BCS win and 2 January 1 bowls

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post

over the last 6 years ....
                        C'mon Mass, you have to realize these years were the aberration.
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          Did you know that in my lifetime Michigan State's record against Michigan is well worse than the Lions record against the Packers? Ha.
                          btw, I know this stings doesn't it Mass??

Comment

• I like when somebody uses the word "Current" and in the very next sentence delves right into the past.

Comment

• Nations #1 recruit, Da-Shawn Hand has Michigan in his top 2, many pundits feel Michigan is the team to beat. The team to beat, going head to head with Alabama.....for the nations #1 overall player.....Right after they snagged a commitment from the nations #2 overall player Jabril Peppers..... FYI, no team has EVER snagged the top 2 players in any one class.

This is a new era of Michigan football where they contend only with Alabama,LSU,Ohio St, and USC . Those are your top 5 programs for the next decade gang. Maybe throw Florida in the mix.
                              The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• It would be f'ing amazing if we land this kid but from what I've read is that he actually cares about academics. None of those SEC schools can compete with Big Blue in that arena.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X