No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoroughly disgusted with the entire team today, both players and coaches. They deserve to drop 4-5 spots. Embarrassing. This was the worst possible MAC program they nearly lost to. At home.
    Last edited by Kstat; September 14, 2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Wowzer
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Then you probably found little to be happy about today.

This was such a Lloyd Ball game it wasn't even funny anymore. Get super-conservative, hold all your cards to your chest, and let some shitty school hang in there with a chance to ruin your day.
        I didn't think they played conservatively. They just sucked.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Wow unexpectedly dangerous game.. I think maybe the coaches and players combined to seriously overlook them after the high of beating ND. The one positive is maybe they'll not make that mistake again after escaping with a win. Reminds you that UofM as a team is pretty darn green even if talented. Need some leaders to keep them focused.

Losing to lowly Akron at home would have left a visible mark on the trust and faith fans have in Hoke.
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Too close for comfort. Probably good I didn't see the game.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
              I didn't think they played conservatively. They just sucked.
              I saw a lot of generic off-tackle and dive running plays, and very little of the dynamic motion offense Gardner excels at... at least not until the second half.

That said... yeah, the players didn't exactly set the field on fire either. Oy that was garbage.

Comment

• The inability to get yardage from those "generic" plays was inexcusable. Borges is probably trying to establish the run game he and Hoke envisioned, but it has been a failure thus far. Even against lowly Akron.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Urgh! Feels like a Lloyd/Ball loss, but it wasn't. Truth is both lines DL/OL suck! But today DG sucked along with them, turnover machine that had Borges looking bad. Midway through the 3rd I just thought DG is lost - just Vince Young this game and get out with a W. Expectations adjusted...

Comment

• Terry Bowden had his boys focussed and prepared to play.
                    ------------
                    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                      The inability to get yardage from those "generic" plays was inexcusable. Borges is probably trying to establish the run game he and Hoke envisioned, but it has been a failure thus far. Even against lowly Akron.
                      Well, they aren't going to be able to get those sort of yards, and they should know it.

I dunno, I've always been of the school of thought that if something isn't working... the answer isn't to keep doing it. They aren't a traditional Big 10 power team. Not yet. Trying to be that sort of team with this talent is not going to end well.

Comment

• Somebody needs to get Derrick Green some Slimfast or something, he's got a frickin' spare tire he's toting around.

Comment

• There is absolutely no excuse for a performance like that. Michigan must have thought all they had to do was suit up and walk onto the field. Gardner - 4 TURNOVERS!! 2nd straight game he's thrown a pick 6!! Just awful, Hoke- Domino Dave needs to take that jersey off him next game and go back to 12. If I was voting Michigan drops out of the Top 25

Barometer Reading: Notre Dame is losing to Purdue 10-3 halftime.

Comment

• That game was just comical
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hoke has gotta mix it up and switch out some players....2 weeks of this shit is unacceptable!
                              "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• I took UConn and the points lol Didn't think I would win this easily.

After the Zips owed M in the trenches, and Gardner still looking lost after the game, I knew he would turnover the ball on the road this week. Can't really say im shocked, but surprised they suck this bad - yea.

Comment

Working...
                                X