U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
    I don't consider it a Rivalry game. Only one rivalry game on the schedule.
    Forever One!

Comment

Only guy that showed a pulse today. Unfortunately he can't block 6 guys.
      He couldn't block one. He was all hat no cattle.

Comment

• Michigan needs to look at what Baylor is doing offensively and try to do that lol....
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          He couldn't block one. He was all hat no cattle.
          I almost feel bad for him. He may have lost millions in NFL money. Hard to say though.
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

I don't consider it a Rivalry game. Only one rivalry game on the schedule.
            That's what osu and msu are now saying about u-m.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Re: U of M thread (in the Lions Forum)

Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
              I almost feel bad for him. He may have lost millions in NFL money. Hard to say though.
              Actually it may not have hurt. The whole Oline was so bad, his failures may not have stood out so bad. Even on tape, it might not look so bad for him.
              Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

Nebraska loses. Looks like MSU will play OSU this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                  Spoke to soon. Holy fuckbumble!!!!!!!

Comment

• Might have to look at the old threads to see where Ktwat stood on the Gholston suspension .... me thinks he was all for it. Will he be backing Lewan or asking for the same.

MSU hasn't given up a TD in three games. That is damn impressive. Your douchery in this thread is epic. Your pissy assed comments make it all the more enjoyable honestly.

Its how you earned your arrogant asses nick name.
                    Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                      huh?
                      Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                        huh?
                        Yeah, I typed that in just before the last snap. Thought I edited it, but didn't. Great play though. Hopefully UM can turn it around and take out the Huskers for you guys.

EDIT: By you guys I mean only those that attended MSU, either in East Lansing or online.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                          Yeah, I typed that in just before the last snap. Thought I edited it, but didn't. Great play though. Hopefully UM can turn it around and take out the Huskers for you guys.

EDIT: By you guys I mean only those that attended MSU, either in East Lansing or online.....
                          I grew up in EL, I took program there as a grade schooler (a class made for grade schoolers.. I was not a prodigy), my wife graduated from MSU, I've worked for MSU, my brother graduated from MSU.... but alas I am not an MSU grad. Sparty credentials denied.
                          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                            I grew up in EL, I took program there as a grade schooler (a class made for grade schoolers.. I was not a prodigy), my wife graduated from MSU, I've worked for MSU, my brother graduated from MSU.... but alas I am not an MSU grad. Sparty credentials denied.
                            Hmmmm, gonna have to check the Gonz book of proprietary rights of fandom on that one. You married into it. You should be fine. Just don't get divorced. If you do you may be relegated to rooting only for Lansing C C intramural teams because your neighbors nephew attended there for one year before becoming an insurance salesman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
                              either lower the ethics or change the fight song......

ain't going to ever be the champions of the west with Brady Fucking Hope
                              yeap
                              The only logical explanation is:
                              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                                Its how you earned your arrogant asses nick name.
                                And pussies like you and froot who only talk after the game is over is how you've earned yours.
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X