U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dat ass
    "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Rich Rod may have the coach of the year award, but he did a common Rich Rod thing by losing in a big game last night / this morning.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• ease up on Rich, he thought he was facing Ohio State.....
        The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• At least we have basketball, huh?
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
            ease up on Rich, he thought he was facing Ohio State.....
            or MSU haha . I think Rich Rod was 1-8 vs MSU, OSU, and ND.
            and of course nobody should forget WV choking vs Pitt when playing in the NC game was on the line in 2007.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
              At least we have basketball, huh?
              Ha !
              The only logical explanation is:
              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• UM sports is a fucking laughing stock. A complete & utter embarrassment in football and now the basketball teams loses to the equivalent of DeVry. Or the University of Phoenix Online.

NJIT was the #293 rated school in the country.

How incredibly embarrassing.
                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  or MSU haha . I think Rich Rod was 1-8 vs MSU, OSU, and ND.
                  and of course nobody should forget WV choking vs Pitt when playing in the NC game was on the line in 2007.
                  Why should, anyone care about forgetting a game they did not care about?

Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                  UM sports is a fucking laughing stock. A complete & utter embarrassment in football and now the basketball teams loses to the equivalent of DeVry. Or the University of Phoenix Online.

NJIT was the #293 rated school in the country.

How incredibly embarrassing.
                  This is on the players, not the coaching staff.

Players took a game off.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Michigan hires Korn Ferry as coaching search firm

"Jed Hughes, a former U-M football assistant coach, is now a vice president at Korn Ferry. Hughes has done work for U-M on searches in the past for football and other positions including the hiring of Dave Brandon as athletic director."

Hardly a selling point in my book.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Where do you think Jim Harbaugh would have a better chance for success: Michigan or the Raiders? I think he'd be better off in Oakland, outside of the fact that he already lives in NoCal. Peyton has no more than two years left in Denver. KC doesn't scare me. The Chargers will probably stay one step above mediocre, like they've been for years. Al isn't around and the kid might be learning not to mess with everything like his old man did. Carr looks like he at least has a shot to be decent. He would have a reasonable shot at being the guy who brought back the Raiders.

Compare that to having to beat out OSU, MSU and -- if they get it together -- PSU every year just to get in position to win the conference. And you don't know who the next AD is going to be.

Comment

• The trump card is his wife is a west coaster and his kids have always lived on the west coast.

As long as the money on the table is relatively equal, he is not coming to the snow belt to make a living.

Comment

• But if the money is relatively equal, he's making WAAAAAAAYYYYY more moving to Michigan. I'd guess 30%.

Comment

• Grantland article on why Jim Harbaugh should go to Michigan

The author doesn't think he'll choose Michigan, but thinks that he is a better college than pro coach. It has some interesting anecdotes on Harbaugh's style, but many of you may already be aware of them.

I agree with the author that Harbaugh is a better fit for coaching college.

Comment

• good article.

I agree with all of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                                But if the money is relatively equal, he's making WAAAAAAAYYYYY more moving to Michigan. I'd guess 30%.
                                I don't see WAAAAAAAAYYY more money to coach at the Collegiate level than the Pro level.

I am thinking they are not willing to pay more than Saban or Dontellio be making (thats for you, Drew in case you are reading).

Comment

Working...
                                X