No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't talked much at all. Take your driveby posts back to the U of M forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
      And pussies like you and froot who only talk after the game is over is how you've earned yours.
      Wow, you are a bitter man. Are the kids and the pets safely hidden under the beds?
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think this is the first of a couple or three end of season Big 10 ass whoopins.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Beat Nebraska please
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Can't remember the last time I saw a team get demolished like Michigan did yesterday. They could have sent that offense out there the entire weekend and they weren't gonna get shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
              I think this is the first of a couple or three end of season Big 10 ass whoopins.
              this
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• U-M should and will be Nebraska next weekend. The Huskers aren't all that good and U-M matches up with them nicely.

High scoring game that U-M wins going away.
                Forever One!

Comment

• Re: U of M thread (in the Lions Forum)

Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                  U-M should and will be Nebraska next weekend. The Huskers aren't all that good and U-M matches up with them nicely.

High scoring game that U-M wins going away.
                  Michigans bruises and ego should be healed sufficiently by then. Still can't fucking believe that pass yesterday by the Huskers. Michigan is not not going to face another team the likes of MSU's D. UM D is so bad though that OSU may have a field day.
                  Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• State stomped a mudhole and then walked it dry. Total physical domination. It is too bad their offense is so sketchy because the D is certainly championship caliber.

Comment

• Re: U of M thread (in the Lions Forum)

Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                      State stomped a mudhole and then walked it dry. Total physical domination. It is too bad their offense is so sketchy because the D is certainly championship caliber.
                      Cook did miss on many of his passes when the receiver was open, but he played very well in the 2nd half. This game might be the confidence boost he needs. Is so look out. I can see MSU beating OSU if the QB plays stays strong.
                      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan
                        Didn't think I would post here again, you asked Deb To ban 'Me' from the MSU thread a long time ago - AND lol Your not a MSU grad?

No shit Asshole?

REALLY? Your just a internet troll all this time?

You were better off not sharing that. lol

I have as much MSU blood running through my family your punk ass!

I have never attacked anyone personally, but - your the first, and you are a fucking pussy - lmfao!! Suck on having no quality of being worthy of honor or respect.

DanO has my number and other info... if you want to meet my by the water tower, LMFAO!! .....if you don't ...well post a picture of your self - How bout it Brook?

By the way bitch - you suck - and I won money today :-) (not really)

Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Michigans defense is not good. With all that field position it should have been a blow out on the scoreboard well before later in the game. Cook wil have to improve leaps and bounds for them to beat OSU.

Comment

• Wasn't U-M's rush defense top 10 against the run? I agree that Cook will have to play better than he has. He missed a couple of really elementary throws yesterday that were wide open.
                            Forever One!

Comment

• Cook has had better games. He's had worse too. OSU will be tough (though they need to beat Nebraska at Nebraska first) but that game also comes down to what MSU does to OSU's offense. If they get their TO's that could also be the difference maker. If OSU is able to score more than 3 TD's it will be very hard for MSU to win.

Also MSU made a huge step forward on offense after their first BYE week and now they have another. Hopefully they keep getting better over the last stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                                Michigans defense is not good. With all that field position it should have been a blow out on the scoreboard well before later in the game. Cook wil have to improve leaps and bounds for them to beat OSU.
                                The back seven is better than they look, but the defensive line is a joke outside of Ryan.

Michigan plays so many people at the LOS, it's easy to see why their numbers vs. the run are inflated, but so are their pass defense numbers. The DBs are singled up in man to man coverage 3/4 of the game. Maybe 5 teams in college football can play games like that and not get burned downfield.
                                Last edited by Kstat; November 3, 2013, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X