No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I expect UofM to go far in the tourney. They are very good.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
      I think Michigan is going to be the first #1 or #2 seed to lose.
      Again, I'll take that bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
        Again, I'll take that bet.
        Given the teams they would have to play in the first two rounds, I change my mind. I do have them losing in the sweet 16.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Hate losing to State but whatever, I'll settle for 2 of 3.

What a brutal region, though. A repeat final four appearance seems pretty unlikely.
          Last edited by Niffla; March 16, 2014, 07:55 PM.
          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Wofford was projected to be the 16 seed playing Florida by Lunardi earlier today... meaning Lunardi must have thought they were the worst team that has the auto bid.
            Michigan would have to play Texas or ASU in the next round. If you look at their schedules, both teams are REALLY struggling.

Michigan should win their first two games, but after that... it gets tough.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Did you warn Arizona about OSU??? I'm sure they're petrified.

Comment

• I think UofM is better than Duke and have the players and style to beat the press of Wichita State or Louisville. It's a tough road but not impossible. I'd be a little worried about Kentucky getting hot and having to handle the very very physical Randle I guess.
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Did you warn Arizona about OSU??? I'm sure they're petrified.
                  OSU with Smart is lethal. That will be an interesting 1 vs 9 game if OSU wins in the 1st round lol.
                  Gonzaga lost as a #1 seed last year to a #9... #1 Pittsburgh lost to a #8 seed Butler a couple years back. Its possible Oklahoma State wins.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Lethal??? You obviously haven't watched them. They're as inconsistent as anyone and were in danger of being left out altogether until a week or so ago. You've obviously bought into the hype about the Smart suspension, but they were bad before that with him. Zona will handle them.

Comment

Lethal??? You obviously haven't watched them. They're as inconsistent as anyone and were in danger of being left out altogether until a week or so ago. You've obviously bought into the hype about the Smart suspension, but they were bad before that with him. Zona will handle them.
                      Well I'm not sure if you were aware, but OSU was:
                      First 17 games, they were 15-2
                      Next 9 games, they were 1-9
                      Last 7 games, they were 5-2 with an OT loss to both KU and ISU.

Excluding the games when Smart was suspended, they have no bad losses.
                      Their season as a whole looks inconsistent... but in those three individual stretches (of good, bad, then good), they look like a consistent team.
                      Looks like the good OSU team is here now. Not to mention they played in the best conference this season.
                      Last edited by Cody_Russell; March 16, 2014, 08:27 PM.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Well I would call at Texas Tech a bad loss. They're very inconsistent as a team in general which is why they are a 9 seed. WIth or without Smart, because he himself is inconsistent.

Either way, Zona is not scared of them at all.

Comment

• UM better get their shit together.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Texas Toast!

WoooooooooooooHoooooooooo. Sweet 16 here we come.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Michigan should make the elite 8 lol.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• UofM is more than capable of beating Tennessee but they are pretty much a worst case scenario from a strengths vs weaknesses stand point. A very hot team that is both big and physical. I'd still put my money on a more tested UofM team though.

Comment

Working...
                                X