Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Stupid
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Really? That changes things a bit, but I still think his performance and injuries will be a much bigger deterrent. Especially to the NBA.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• If his back is cleared, someone will get a steal.

Comment

• 1st round pick. Teams take flyers on stiffs, McGary is a skilled big man. Book it.

Comment

• What a dumbass. But I agree that the weed won't be nearly as big of an issue for teams as his back and limited game film will be.

Comment

• Random guess - The pacers will take a flyer on him.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Yep, if the back checks out he will not last until the 2nd round.

I agree he is an idiot, but the NCAA is beyond antiquated with some of their rules. If Michigan had tested him and it came up positive, he is suspended 3 games. NCAA, for first offense, slaps a year. 2nd offense, permanent ban.

I'm guessing 90% of college players have at least one drink during the season.

Comment

• Sam Webb said he had passed his previous 8 random tests since being at Michigan. Also, I heard that if he had come up positive during the B1G season, he probably would've had only a 3 game suspension but since it was during the tourney, the NCAA administers the tests and has their own suspension rules.

Derr...

It's a real shame now that Horford transfered. He would've been a starter and would've played huge minutes.

Time for DJ Wilson and Ricky Doyle to step up. They will both need to be rotation players from the get-go, I think. I still think this can be an NCAA tourney team.

Walton, LeVert & Irvin are all guys that could make the NBA someday and have big game experience. PG-play is most important, I think, and Michigan is in good shape there with Walton & Spike. Hopefully, Chatman is a guy that can score double-figures and get 5-6 boards a game. Hopefully, Donnal can score and rebound a little.

I know there has also been talk of landing a 5th year transfer but I'm not sure if any of them were bigs. It would be nice if there is one out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                    I'm guessing 90% of college players have at least one drink during the season.
                    or about 50-75% of people in college have smoked.

Off topic, I always lol at the people that think Manziel going to a frat party was a bad thing. If you are in a college like Texas A&M and don't go to at least once fraternity party, then wtf? Its college.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      or about 50-75% of people in college have smoked.
                      At VCU this was more like 99.9999%.

Anyway I couldn't care less about athletes smoking weed. Why? Michael Phelps. That's all that needs to be said.

Comment

• Yea I don't really care about who smokes or not. It is legal is some states now (and will probably be legal in half of the US states in 10 years), right? lol.
                        A year suspension for that is ridiculous. Now steroids or drugs like that, that is a different story.

Btw, I'm not saying I want it to be legal / illegal. I just don't care.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                          Yea I don't really care about who smokes or not. It is legal is some states now (and will probably be legal in half of the US states in 10 years), right? lol.
                          A year suspension for that is ridiculous. Now steroids or drugs like that, that is a different story.

Btw, I'm not saying I want it to be legal / illegal. I just don't care.
                          Whether the rule is stupid or not doesn't change the fact that it's the rule. And at that point, McGary really needed to know that what he was doing was stupid. While NBA GMs really don't care about the ganja itself, they DO care once that usage starts leading to games lost due to suspension.

It'll be a factor in their scouting reports, make no mistake.

Comment

• If his back checks out, this incident will have very little, if any effect on his draft position.

Comment

• *cough* DETROIT PISTONS *cough*
                              "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Pistons would be silly to draft McGary. He doesn't have a jump shot, right?
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X