U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
    Jeezus christ. Dantonio did the same thing a few years ago at ND but with their flag, not a butter knife. It's the same fucking thing as the Morris situation...when your program is shit, dumb stuff gets magnified. Move the fuck on to shit that matters like Brandon and Hoke getting canned.
    No Dantonio didn't do that. Get your facts straight.

Comment

• By the way, I think the stake thing is hilarious. This is basic rivalry stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        No Dantonio didn't do that. Get your facts straight.
        Yer the one!!

Comment

• It's one of those things that gets magnified either way. Michigan wins: the media crows on and on about how Michigan came, saw, and conquered. Michigan loses: it's an extremely ill-advised and childish move by an inferior team. Personally, I wish they would play like tough guys rather than act like tough guys prior to getting beat again.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Good to see ya Rocky!

Agree totally.

Play first, dramatics later.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• If they wanted to be dramatic, they should have used a bigger flag/pennant. He looks like a pussy putting that out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                If they wanted to be dramatic, they should have used a bigger flag/pennant. He looks like a pussy putting that out there.
                He is a jackass for doing it (and I agree about the presentation) but what is more disturbing about the video is the jackass players that are thinking they are high stepping forces that need to be contended with when in reality, they are about as fearsome, and productive as, a newborn pup or unhatched butterfly.

Comment

• Then Hoke f'ing apologizes. If you're going to do it, back it up! That's the problem. They still think they're badass, but they can't back it up. A stake in the ground is no big deal. Doing it and getting your ass beat is what makes you laughable.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                    Then Hoke f'ing apologizes. If you're going to do it, back it up! That's the problem. They still think they're badass, but they can't back it up. A stake in the ground is no big deal. Doing it and getting your ass beat is what makes you laughable.
                    Getting your ass beat is an understatement. Losing like you are a D II opponent is embarrassing enough let alone your mouth overloaded your ass.

Comment

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I'm a little surprised that MSU was bothered by it. If I was a State fan I probably would have laughed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                          I'm a little surprised that MSU was bothered by it. If I was a State fan I probably would have laughed.
                          Seriously?? You are????

Comment

• "In case you didn't realize, I'm pointing out that it's the atmosphere those two created that allows their players to think they're cute enough to do something like that."
                            ----------------------------------Hoke is a Joke. The only thing he seems to have succeeded in is getting his players to think they are good and acting as such even though, and despite the fact, they suck.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I don't think there is any question Hoke will be gone at the end of the season.

If the new President has any salt, a search for AD would be underway.

Comment

• I loved the stake thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X