No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get this the players thought they were good thing. The stake thing is the type of stupid shit done by players that know they aren't good enough to win.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I think the UofM players were trying to hype themselves up and probably didn't realize it would be noticed as much as it was. I doubt they were attempting to put on a show. It was silly.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
        I think the UofM players were trying to hype themselves up and probably didn't realize it would be noticed as much as it was. I doubt they were attempting to put on a show. It was silly.
        You're kidding, right?

The dude come forward center, dramatically drives the steak and the players behind him high step like they are stepping over piles of elephant shit and you think they did not think it would be noticed?

I don't think so.

I think it was just a case of young guys making a stupid mistake then getting their asses handed to them aftward.

It seems Hoke knew it was going to happen and allowed it.

He is the biggest jackass of the whole story.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• It's only a mistake when you lose, and anyone who has watched them play the last couple of years knew that they were going to lose. They're soft.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            You're kidding, right?

The dude come forward center, dramatically drives the steak and the players behind him high step like they are stepping over piles of elephant shit and you think they did not think it would be noticed?

I don't think so.

I think it was just a case of young guys making a stupid mistake then getting their asses handed to them aftward.

It seems Hoke knew it was going to happen and allowed it.

He is the biggest jackass of the whole story.
            Football players are huddling... dancing... "rha rah'ing" every pre-game to hype themselves up. Nobody usually notices much. The media, in mass, only seem to find out about it later. There didn't seem to be a storm of tweets about it pre/mid game (maybe there was tho.. I dunno). I would still guess that those players were doing it for themselves, not fully realizing that they were putting on a show.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• A 1:30 presser has been called by Uof M president to discuss Dave Brandon.

Comment

• He's gone, resignation.

Comment

• Music to my ears.

Comment

• So wait, protests work????

And does this open up the door for Les Miles?

Comment

• I don't ever see Miles coming to Michigan.

Comment

• Probably, but i've seen it reported from numerous people "in the know" that Brandon was the biggest hurdle preventing that, and as long as he was here Miles wouldn't even consider it. If that's true it could at least make things interesting.

Comment

• LOVE IT!! He resigned......................or we're firing your ass!
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            No Dantonio didn't do that. Get your facts straight.
                            Hmmm...

Comment

• Anyway, a very big step today in bringing back Michigan football.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                                Hmmm...
                                That photo is from 2005. So loops is correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X