No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not that it matters because you know ... Harbaugh ... but reports are that Durkin is headed to Maryland.
    Forever One!

Comment

• Yesterday's loss was obviously disappointing but the season as a whole has been a success in my opinion. The future looks promising.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
        You Sparty fuckers wanna take your circle jerk to the MSU thread?
        As a Spartan, I'd like to say that I was not only not offended by this, but I laughed out loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
          not that it matters because you know ... Harbaugh ... but reports are that Durkin is headed to Maryland.
          Maybe, but Les Miles was supposed to be canned also. I believe it when it happens.
          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Drew ....

Most UM fans on this forum I'd consider friends and don't lump y'all in with the general nut jobs at say mgoblue.

Check out that forum if you need a dose of delusion.

The latest item to make me chuckle .... MSU couldn't beat the OSU team UM faced on Saturday??? Say what? What changed in a week?? Didn't Sparty just beat them a week ago ... in their backyard ... with our backup QB??

Don't you see that irony in that statement?
            Forever One!

Comment

• Do not fully agree with that but wonder the change if Elliot was used more in the second half.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Comment

Who is saying this? Anyone in here?

Who?

I don't know what you Spartys are fucking talking about. Do you mind if there is a conversation in the UM thread about the coach and what that coach may or may not do? JFC, go away.

Some of us might be impressed with your fucking elite program if you didn't lose a stupid fucking game sometime during every season.

You really do appear to be jealous by the media attention M gets and then project it on us here.

So, you going to watch the game on Saturday? Since, you know, Michigan doesn't have anything going on... Or are you going to tune in one of the other conference championships? Or perhaps skip football altogether and reminisce on better days?

I know where I'll be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                  Drew ....

Most UM fans on this forum I'd consider friends and don't lump y'all in with the general nut jobs at say mgoblue.

Check out that forum if you need a dose of delusion.

The latest item to make me chuckle .... MSU couldn't beat the OSU team UM faced on Saturday??? Say what? What changed in a week?? Didn't Sparty just beat them a week ago ... in their backyard ... with our backup QB??

Don't you see that irony in that statement?
                  Sparty beat OSU fair and square. I hope they beat the shit out of Iowa. However, let me ask you, is it possible for a team to play a bad game? Was Nebraska better than Sparty or did Sparty just have a shitty day?
                  Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                    So, you going to watch the game on Saturday? Since, you know, Michigan doesn't have anything going on... Or are you going to tune in one of the other conference championships? Or perhaps skip football altogether and reminisce on better days?

I know where I'll be.
                    Lol...keep talking....

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington_beefhouser View Post
                      Sparty beat OSU fair and square. I hope they beat the shit out of Iowa. However, let me ask you, is it possible for a team to play a bad game? Was Nebraska better than Sparty or did Sparty just have a shitty day?
                      Sparty had a shitty day and, IIRC, Huskers got a bit of help from the zebras.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Who is saying this? Anyone in here?

Who?

I don't know what you Spartys are fucking talking about. Do you mind if there is a conversation in the UM thread about the coach and what that coach may or may not do? JFC, go away.

Some of us might be impressed with your fucking elite program if you didn't lose a stupid fucking game sometime during every season.

You really do appear to be jealous by the media attention M gets and then project it on us here.
                        Yep, ONE.

Comment

• Saw this gem today. The SEC, even with their echo chamber advantage still dropped the ball.

Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Rudock sprained an AC joint that connects the collar bone to the shoulder when Joey Bosa crushed him. He may still be a little sore, but he'll be able to play in M's bowl game, whenever that may be.
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• So... Butt is the B1G Tight End of the Year.

And I'm 12 all over again.

Comment

• Talking with my nephew last night (a Michigan Grad) and asked him if thought this season was a success or failure.

He smiled at me and said success of course! I only expected 6-7 wins.

I told him that before the season began, I did not care about how many wins and that beating Michigan State or Ohio State (or both) would define for me if it was a success or not.

He looked at me puzzled and remarked "So, you think this season was not a success?"

I replied no. I am counting the Michigan State loss as a win.

He bursted out laughing and said, I am going to tell that to Kyle (his brother who is a Michigan State Alumn).

I see the 4 and 5 star recruits considering Michigan in 16-17 and I find that very encouraging.

I have no doubt the NFL will come knocking this season but I think Harbaugh feels he has some unfinished business to take care of and did not take the job just to bide time until the next NFL offer comes around.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X