U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    I still want to see how the 'Maize Rush' unis look on the field- I think us old farts might even like them. Fl will be in 'all blue Rush'' or whatever their ugly color is.
    Not sure this old fart will ever warm up to them but, I do have a 77 Coffee personalized sweater like the one in your avatar.

Got it for a Christmas present from my kids and they insisted I personalize it with my favorite player. Lidstrom has since won that distinction but at the time that it was done, Coffee was here.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      I don't mind them for one game.. I love our uni's but its cool seeing them step outside the norm from time to time. It actually helps with our branding and the players seem to like them.

I also like some of these other alternate ideas. Check out the Maize helmet!

Those are utter dog shit. The helmet isn't bad but you don't fuck with perfection.

Comment

• Get those Over/Under picks in before kickoff Saturday afternoon!

Comment

That's in the part of the forum this user will never return to.
          Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
            Those are utter dog shit. The helmet isn't bad but you don't fuck with perfection.
            I don't mind them for one game but... yeah you're prob right
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
              Why?
              That Ohio loss last year still pisses me off and I detest the Ohio fans stomping around in that part of the forum.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

That Ohio loss last year still pisses me off and I detest the Ohio fans stomping around in that part of the forum.
                Fair enough. They don't really bother me. Losing to those fucks bothers me.

Comment

• It didn't bother me until we lost that game and then it sent me through the roof.

If not for Speight gifting so many points we man handle that team. I'm still pissed just thinking about it
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yea the losing is what angers me. There are 2 ohio fans there for almost 20 years now..

Comment

It didn't bother me until we lost that game and then it sent me through the roof.
                      Pussy
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• naturally

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          Pussy
                          lol
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• and I will add those 2 ohio posters do not interfere Michigan game day threads - so there is no excuse there jaad

Comment

• Sorry it just bothers me. I don't care if they're shitting into their own hands and throwing it like normal Ohio fans or sitting there quiet and confused like the average Ohio fan trying to figure out simple math equations.

I prefer to be in a vacuum with other Michigan fans right now.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                Is Charles Sollars Concept trying to make Michigan into Georgia Tech?

That is a fucking terrible uniform
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X