X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
    Which team is hiring Mildew ?
    Foreskins?
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm happy to see some major recruiting wins are happening in A2. It will translate to more wins on Saturday now with the right coach.

Comment

• Harbaugh is a good recruiter and a better coach.

I can only hope the new AD will not let him think about going back to the NFL.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I don't think Jimmy Ballgame is going anywhere but, if he were to leave, I don't think it would happen until he's won a B1G title and a Rose Bowl, at the very least. I think he came here to put Michigan back where it's expected to be.

Comment

• Ya, I saw they landed the big RB and WR recruit. The RB looks small to me. The WR looks like a thoroughbred.

Comment

• Yeah, nice to get the #1 RB but he doesn't seem like a special talent, it's just a down year for RB prospects. I mean Derrick Green was the #1 back at one point as well, though hard to imagine this kid being that pedestrian.

Comment

• It's a great class all around though. The B1G east is nasty now.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• yep, extremely deep class, and you expect Harbaugh to coach'em up.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Ya, I saw they landed the big RB and WR recruit. The RB looks small to me. The WR looks like a thoroughbred.
                      Walker, the RB, is 6', 210...plenty big. Who's the WR you are talking about? Johnson? He's underrated, I agree. They also stole Devin Bush Jr. from FSU who'll contribute from day 1.

Comment

• I like Jake Butt and I cannot lie....
                        Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Anyone hear any names on the short list of candidates for AD?

Comment

• Tom Lewand

Comment

• Warde Manual most likely, IMO.

Comment

• Tanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X