No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Brown DC of this years #1 ranked college Defense at Boston College is headed to Michigan to replace DJ Durkin.

I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      .......overheard by maintenance staff in Schembechler Hall at 2:05 PM from down the hall with no one else in the building.

Hi! This is Jim Harbaugh. What are you doing today? .......pause for an answer.......would you like to be playing football one year from today? We would really like to have you at Michigan.......

;-) He is on the job!
      Loved this post one year ago.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
        Loved this post one year ago.
        Heh,heh.

He is still on the job and.......

his targets are clear.
        Last edited by Malto Marko; December 31, 2015, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Weird announcing on the Michigan TD there. Praise and excitement galore for the defender who played it "beautifully" and "almost had the pick 6, but it's a touchdown for Michigan instead."
          ------------

Comment

• Sec love...

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
            AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• Nice job, M!

I know I was one that was looking for Rudock to be replaced after the first 2 or 3 games, but he turned his season around and really stepped up and culminated his one season here with POG for the Citrus Bowl. I wish him great success.
              ------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                Nice job, M!

I know I was one that was looking for Rudock to be replaced after the first 2 or 3 games, but he turned his season around and really stepped up and culminated his one season here with POG for the Citrus Bowl. I wish him great success.
                Agree, Rudock will get a look from teams in the draft as the comentators agreed. A castaway QB and he becomes the second QB in Michigan history to throw for 3000 yds. This guy may make a great developmental pick in later rounds. Wish him the best and what a turnaround story and coaching success for hardballs.

Comment

• Yeah he has some skills....he seems to have a good mind for the game and a good game manager....1i'll be interesting to see how he debelops

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Comment

• too bad he doesn't have a stronger arm
                    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                      too bad he doesn't have a stronger arm
                      Neither did Brady when he was drafted.

Comment

• Jake got a lot better with the deep ball as the season went on. Today was a night and day difference from the Utah game.

Comment

• Gotta give Harbaugh credit. He used the entire 2nd half yesterday to showcase Rudocks skills and increase his draft status for the NFL.

That ought to translate into great recruiting.

Comment

• I'd think as long as Harbaugh is in A2 (and I expect that to be quite a while), Michigan has to be a top destination for any blue-chip QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                              I'd think as long as Harbaugh is in A2 (and I expect that to be quite a while), Michigan has to be a top destination for any blue-chip QB.
                              He can be king of the world for College football but, I sense he still will want to coach a SB winning team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                                He can be king of the world for College football but, I sense he still will want to coach a SB winning team.
                                He just said this week that this season was his favorite year in football as a player or coach. I'd be very surprised if he left in the next 5 years. The only way I see that happening is if he wins a National Championship, which is certainly possible. If he feels like he's accomplished what was needed to put Michigan at the top for the foreseeable future, then he might go to the NFL again.

Comment

Working...
                                X