No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We'll it won't be a shutout, but I'm not letting myself think MSU has a chance yet (MSU fan here..)
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
      Anyone else watching the game with Watch ESPN microsoft cloud skycam? It's pretty wild.. it's like the madden iso perspective for everything.
      where's that at?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Those last five minutes of the half are probably the back-breaker though.

Comment

• This D has had weaknesses exposed today.
          Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
            This D has had weaknesses exposed today.
            Stopped 3 4th down conversions.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• This was one of those games where the final score made it look a lot closer than it was. Sparty really didn't offer any particular threat. Their two TDs at the end were the definition of "garbage time" scores.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                This was one of those games where the final score made it look a lot closer than it was. Sparty really didn't offer any particular threat. Their two TDs at the end were the definition of "garbage time" scores.
                Still gave me a heart attack.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• It's nice to feel let down even when Michigan wins and had the game in control the whole time. I didn't like a lot of the things M did swapping QBs etc but Harbaugh is the man and restored this team at the drop of a hat.

Our big games were Wisc, State, Iowa and Oiho. 2 down, 2 to go.

Good job coach
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• UM stopped playing in the 2nd half. They looked like they were satisfied with point differential and stopped playing. Hopefully this is a good learning experience for them.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Agreed
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        UM stopped playing in the 2nd half. They looked like they were satisfied with point differential and stopped playing. Hopefully this is a good learning experience for them.
                        Harbaugh is going to work that out of them this week, that ain't gonna fly with him.

Comment

• I hope so dtrrman.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                            UM stopped playing in the 2nd half. They looked like they were satisfied with point differential and stopped playing. Hopefully this is a good learning experience for them.
                            To a point, I agree. The Speight INT was the main thing that changed the direction of where things were heading. Up until that play, Michigan's O was still picking spartie apart. If they'd gone up 34-10, I think the wind would've gone out of the green team's sails.

Comment

• The wind was already out of the green team sails.

Jeez, listening to the hand wringing here you'd think that MSU went on a tear for the entire third quarter and Michigan spent the fourth hanging on for dear life. In reality, this was at least a two score game from the second quarter on, Sparty was never really a challenge, and made the score look respectable with a garbage time TD with 0:01 on the clock.

Relax. Seriously.

Comment

• As an MSU fan, having watched this years team struggle, I take some solace in the fact that MSU never laid down and scratched and clawed the whole game. I was expecting a blood bath, but it was a respectable showing against a very good UofM team with a serious talent at QB.

And after yesterday it looks more like Lewerke has a chance to be the next legit MSU QB. MSU should bounce back next season, but it's clear that taking down UofM is going to be much much harder these days.

OSU vs UofM is going to be a good one (first time in a long time for that...)
                                Last edited by nhwbrooklyn; October 30, 2016, 07:53 AM.
                                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X