Clear All

• Warde Manuel should be fired.

Comment

• Michigan basketball's silence on Zavier Simpson sends the wrong message

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        Warde Manuel should be fired.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Can we face any violations over this?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
            Can we face any violations over this?
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Little brother must be ecstatic to get such an awesome coach in Mel Tucker.

They would have been better signing Chris Tucker. At least when they go 5-7 he could have told some jokes
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Mel Tucker is a great recruiter, not so much X and O's guy. Seems like a good hire under the circumstances, time (and he will need it) will tell.

Comment

• Last edited by WingsFan; February 12, 2020, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Chris Tucker would keep it closer against OSU than Harbaugh has. Stay the course!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        Mel Tucker is a great recruiter, not so much X and O's guy. Seems like a good hire under the circumstances, time (and he will need it) will tell.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• A sewer rat has a higher moral compass than Mork.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Stay the course Chad! Maybe one year you'll win a bowl game with Jim! Then you might be able to get within a TD of OSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Stay the course Chad! Maybe one year you'll win a bowl game with Jim! Then you might be able to get within a TD of OSU.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah we'll see Chad, 9-10 win seasons don't mean much when you can't compete in the game at all. You get humiliated in the last two games. I mean even we get embarrassed for you against OSU. Look on the bright side you are trending in a positive direction in PA against the Buckeyes. Not just any coach can hold them below 60 points at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X