No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama just seems to be on a whole different level but i certainly wouldn't bet against Harbaugh. He's done an amazing job with Speight and this team is poised to make a run.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I don't trust Speight. I felt better about Ruddock last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
        "Don't think you know this as of 10/31."
        -----------------------------------I'm not all that confident they win at OSU or this week.
        We're in trouble if we can't beat maryland this week..
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
          I don't trust Speight. I felt better about Ruddock last season.
          I'd rather have Speight and I'm not a Speight fan in the least. He's got a better deep ball IMO.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
            I don't trust Speight. I felt better about Ruddock last season.
            How about now?

Comment

• I was down on Speight at the beginning of the season but he's making a believer out of me. He's been fantastic.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He continues to get better. Hope it continues.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That is Harbaughs best quality.

He will be a pro by the end of the season.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• He might already be
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah Speight's play has been borderline mind blowing to me

Did any one envision him this way back when he was recruited? Or even last season? Hell most people thought O'Korn would be the starter this year
                      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• I think Harbaugh will soon have the pick of the litter when it comes to QB recruits.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That seems like a pretty safe bet. Look what he's done with Luck, Rudock and Speight. It's insane
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He also did well with Alex Smith and Kaepernick.

Speight may wind up being a Heisman candidate next year.

Comment

• Pitt (Narduzzi's Pitt...) just beat Clemson so UofM should be number 2 now.
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                                Pitt (Narduzzi's Pitt...) just beat Clemson so UofM should be number 2 now.
                                Presuming the Wolverines don't get shocked themselves on the road tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X