No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was worried about this game. Speight needs to get his head out of his ass. The plays are there.
    Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Way to jinx it Brooklyn.

Actually I think I did. First game i watched all year.

Comment

• Wow- now Ohio state beats Michigan in Columbus and we have to see freakin Penn State in the Big Ten Championship Game.

Nice job UM.

Comment

• That sucked. They said the last time #2, #3, and #4 all lost on the same day was back in 1985 when Michigan lost at Iowa (they were #2 back then).

The run defense was terrible tonight. The offense also stunk. Late in the game there may have been an issue with Speight's shoulder but early on he seemed to be off.

That fumble to start the second half seemed to give Iowa a lot of life. It definitely energized the crowd.

Comment

• Well certainly a crazy day for the polls.

I guess it will be
            (this week or even at the end of the season)
            1. Alabama
            2. Ohio State
            3.Louisville
            4. Washington

(this is how it may end up if Michigan loses to Ohio State)

Louisville scares me the most out of these four.

Comment

• Sucks to lose a game, for sure, but if you were going to lose a game, this is the one to lose. Michigan is in the same position as Sparty was last year after losing to Nebraska. Win out and they will be in the playoff.
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Ohio State may be 2 next week but the are done. They can't win the Big 10
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Please, PSU has to play the Spartans. We're back.

Comment

• LOL.
                    Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Ohio State may be 2 next week but the are done. They can't win the Big 10

They are not done. Penn State has TWO losses. Ohio state can win out and still be in the final four. If you mean BIG10 Championship- yes, but who cares. We all know UM and OSU are the best big ten schools

Comment

• Penn State only has one loss in the Big Ten with a win over osu, they would have to lose to Sparty (very possible). osu may have just been fucked though by Iowa, lol they could beat Michigan and not go to the CCG.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          Penn State only has one loss in the Big Ten with a win over osu, they would have to lose to Sparty (very possible). osu may have just been fucked though by Iowa, lol they could beat Michigan and not go to the CCG.

Exactly. M fucked OSU by losing. Hahahaha

Screw those Bucknuts.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Please, PSU has to play the Spartans. We're back.
                            1 - 6 in the Big Ten, 3 - 7 overall.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                              1 - 6 in the Big Ten, 3 - 7 overall.
                              That's gunna leave a mark.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Whoooosh

Two people who have fallen into the Sarchasm

Comment

Working...
                                X