U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Harbaugh has had all the resources (both in money and talent) that a coach at Michigan can hope to get.

The problem is that the school (and its fans) think that Harbaugh should be getting more out of those resources.

I don't see it. The program, as it stands, has a ceiling of 10-2. The next coach is going to have the very same resources, and the very same ceiling. The golden era is done, and I don't see it coming back. Accept that you are going to be Stanford and that's the best you can hope for. You're not going to beat "Ohio" more than once in a blue moon, and Wolvy needs to accept that.
    Why do all the Stanford athletes major in the athlete only "General Studies" program?
    Forever One!

Comment

• What scandal was the Michigan football team apart of? Thats news to me
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Their scandal is not being able to beat good teams and overall sucking ass for 5 years with a shitty coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post

have you checked Harbaugh's salary?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Mass does have a very deep and weirdly impressive hatred for the University of Michigan. I'm pretty sure if an asteroid wiped out the entire campus including everybody on it he'd be the happiest man on in the world. He'd probably pop open a bottle of champagne and then immediately DVR the news coverage and re-watch it over and over on an infinite loop like

harry orgasm GIF
            AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Stay the course, drink milk, eat Cheerios with Gatorade and never let Don Brown go!

Comment

• Coach Beilein stepping down in Cleveland. What a colossal mistake going to that team was. I get him wanting to have a crack at the NBA but damn Cleveland was one of the worst places to land
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• All the reasons people gave why Beilein went never made any sense. I'm sure he wanted a challenge but it was never going to work. It is much easier to succeed in the NBA as a former player that sits in the broadcast booth than going from college. I'm sure you can try to gin up a scenario where he goes to a perfect situation and succeeds but that's not reality. If he was in his 40's it may have been different. But a lifer like him doesn't realize how different the coaching is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                    Mass does have a very deep and weirdly impressive hatred for the University of Michigan. I'm pretty sure if an asteroid wiped out the entire campus including everybody on it he'd be the happiest man on in the world. He'd probably pop open a bottle of champagne and then immediately DVR the news coverage and re-watch it over and over on an infinite loop like

harry orgasm GIF
                    wrong .... it's ignorant the lie spilling bullshit from UM fans like Wingsfan that I don't like. As mentioned I was a U-M fan until I read all the stupid stuff UM slappies spew.
                    Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      What scandal was the Michigan football team apart of? Thats news to me

It will be interesting to see how much this rocks UM football compared to how Nassar rocked MSU football despite the guy never having worked for the athletic department and having nothing to do with Dantonio or Izzo.
                      Forever One!

Comment

• Currently there is a call going out to the Blue Wall to circle the wagons.

Comment

• Belien has always been a small time coach. That's why his recruits at UM were always way down in the rankings. I guess he screamed a lot at the Cavs and then there was the thing where he called them thugs. Intimidation doesn't work with guys making millions. 18 year olds? Ya, it can work.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Currently there is a call going out to the Blue Wall to circle the wagons.
                            so both this guy and Nassar were at U-M at the same time? Was the OSU wrestling coach their as well for the trifecta?
                            Forever One!

Comment

• Not to mention the coverups by admin. What a pathetic university.

Comment

• I've refrained from doing too much moralizing in OSU and PSU. It gets kind of dangerous when you try to generalize the university or organization with a broad brush. This shit has been an issue that has cut across all of society. What we do know is the way these administrators covered are all very similar.

Comment

Working...
                                X