• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Not a terribly good start for Wolvy.
    Sorry I blinked… how did Penn State do?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Driving and in scoring range?

Comment

• Whelp, at the 3. Let's see if the Wolverines have more luck getting those yards than Penn St. did.

EDIT: Sure enough, soon as I said that...

Comment

• And the crowd goes wild
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Franklin is such a terrible coach on a top tier program. I hope they give him a lifetime contract
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I miss chemi in this thread
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yah know, I would argue that he's getting about as much as one should rightfully expect from a team that is quite clearly in the second-tier of the Big Ten. I'm not particularly convinced there's enough oxygen (read also talent) in the conference for anything more than a Sparty or Penn State to occasionally and sporadically break through when one of the "Big Two" is on a downswing.

When the Buckeyes and Wolverines are both humming and drawing in the best talent, there's simply no room at the table for anyone else to make noise.

Comment

• Bye bye Penn State. Thanks for stopping by
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Not over yet.

Comment

• Michigan not playing like they have a Heisman-candidate at QB today.

Wonder why.

Comment

• I gotta say, Michigan's run-run-run-punt offense is truly innovative.

Comment

• "Allers has got a great arm!" Gus says as Allers drops a floater about five yards from any human being.

Comment

• Bet
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              Michigan not playing like they have a Heisman-candidate at QB today.

Wonder why.
                              You can troll all you want but they lost their leader 24 hours before game time while traveling to the game. Michigan is playing for a National Championship not for a Heisman trophy.

I never heard you calling out any of the other Heisman hopefuls when they were chucking up INTs like Penix and Williams.

Michigan will continue to roll
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm just saying, you supposedly have this great asset under center... and your offense is run-run-run-punt.

McCarthy is supposedly, in your assessment, the second best QB prospect behind Caleb Williams. But with a one-score game, would any of those teams run twenty-one straight running plays?

And it's not like the Wolverines running game was chewing up yards. They were facing 3rd and 7, and handing it off. You only do that when you don't think your QB can make a clutch pass. Like the Wolverines don't with J.J. McCarthy... because he's not the guy, and even his own team knows it.

McCarthy became a second round pick with this vote of no confidence from his own coaching staff.
                                Last edited by chemiclord; November 11, 2023, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X