No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly. If you bought a house for 200k technically you would be 200k in debt but that doesn't accurately reflect the situation. It's not like the university has 240 mil in credit card debt. Those renovations will increase renevue and turn debt into profit long term.

Plus I've head the university makes 100 plus mil a year on athletics. I doubt they're hurting.

And I was kidding about Saban. I just don't like him
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      Went to 'Doggie Heaven' Saturday night Marko. I usually like to be a tough guy, but this one hurts...
      Sorry for your loss WingsFan.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks fellow posters

Not much going on, I watched the MSU game again and first impressions thought Speight had a good first half. I was wrong, he short-armed every pass. We may lose 5 games this year.

Comment

• My one glimmer of hope is that coach Harbaugh goes with the best QB that gives us a chance to win. I truly don't think Harbaugh will just hand the job over to Speight because he was our starter last year. If Peters comes in ready and is legitimately better I think he could end up taking over.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• GO BLUE!!!!

Comment

• They played that tourney like they just didn't want to get back on the plane. What a nice run
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Now if they could land Mo Bamba we'd be looking like a friggin monster next season.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• spartie AD is the Selection Committee Chair. The seedings of Michigan and spartie now make a lot more sense.

Comment

• Michigan is playing great ball but wow did they land a tough draw in round one. Ok St will be a tough game since they're hot ass well and Louisville will just about have a home game when their fans turnout in Indy. I'm truly surprised Michigan wasn't a 6th seed instead of Creighton.

Wisconsin got it worse. How the hell are they an 8 seed and Minny is a 5!! Come the F on.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You'd think that Michigan's run through the B10 tourney (beating the 13 and 24 ranked teams in the process) would have earned them a little love, but apparently not.

Comment

• There's a lot of people that agree with that statement. I'm just glad they didn't end up in the South region. North Carolina, Kentucky and UCLA! That's a tough damned bracket.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He's not everyones cup of tea but I love him..

Vacationing with the Harbaugh's

Harbaugh on vacationing with brother Jim’s family: “No one is more competitive than him. He has a bunch of kids now, young kids. Just had a baby, John Paul. … Last Memorial Day we did vacation together. My wife and I have a cottage up north in Michigan on Lake Huron. We get Jim to drive up with the kids and all that, and we have a basketball hoop in the front yard in the driveway and we were going to play a little game with the kids and we just started shooting around and next thing you know it was a 4-on-4 game. It was Jack, who is two-and-a-half, Addy who is six, Katie who is four-and-a-half or five at the time, Allison who is 13 or 14 and she is a little basketball player, and Jim and me and Sarah, my wife. We're playing and you can picture the kind of game it is, right? Allison happens to hit a couple jumpers and we're playing to seven, and we're up maybe 5-1. Next thing you know, Jim starts going over the top of Allison for rebounds, he's boxing her out 10 feet away from the basket. Next thing you know, it's 5-5 and Jim has made all the shots for his team of course. I'm like, you know, maybe Addy would like to touch the ball? Maybe Katie or Jack could dribble a little bit now and then? It goes 6-6 and a long rebound comes out the side, he goes and gets it. I see Allison happens to be over there, so I see him going to the basket, he's going to take Allison to the hole, you know, he's about 6-3, 235, so I'm going to go cut him off. I get him with my right arm bar across his chest and I'm trying to body check him into the pricker bushes behind the driveway and he just powers his way to the basket, lays one over the top, a reverse layup off the board and all he could talk about is how he won. He picks up Jack and says, 'Doesn't it feel great Jack, to win? Doesn't it feel great to win?' An hour later we were crossing paths in the backyard to go get a soda or something, and he looks me right in the eye and he says, ‘Hey John, have you won anything yet?’”
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              He's not everyones cup of tea but I love him..

Vacationing with the Harbaugh's

Harbaugh on vacationing with brother Jim?s family: ?No one is more competitive than him. He has a bunch of kids now, young kids. Just had a baby, John Paul. ? Last Memorial Day we did vacation together. My wife and I have a cottage up north in Michigan on Lake Huron. We get Jim to drive up with the kids and all that, and we have a basketball hoop in the front yard in the driveway and we were going to play a little game with the kids and we just started shooting around and next thing you know it was a 4-on-4 game. It was Jack, who is two-and-a-half, Addy who is six, Katie who is four-and-a-half or five at the time, Allison who is 13 or 14 and she is a little basketball player, and Jim and me and Sarah, my wife. We're playing and you can picture the kind of game it is, right? Allison happens to hit a couple jumpers and we're playing to seven, and we're up maybe 5-1. Next thing you know, Jim starts going over the top of Allison for rebounds, he's boxing her out 10 feet away from the basket. Next thing you know, it's 5-5 and Jim has made all the shots for his team of course. I'm like, you know, maybe Addy would like to touch the ball? Maybe Katie or Jack could dribble a little bit now and then? It goes 6-6 and a long rebound comes out the side, he goes and gets it. I see Allison happens to be over there, so I see him going to the basket, he's going to take Allison to the hole, you know, he's about 6-3, 235, so I'm going to go cut him off. I get him with my right arm bar across his chest and I'm trying to body check him into the pricker bushes behind the driveway and he just powers his way to the basket, lays one over the top, a reverse layup off the board and all he could talk about is how he won. He picks up Jack and says, 'Doesn't it feel great Jack, to win? Doesn't it feel great to win?' An hour later we were crossing paths in the backyard to go get a soda or something, and he looks me right in the eye and he says, ?Hey John, have you won anything yet???
                              I'm a fan of Jimmy Ballgame but John should have responded; "Does a Super Bowl count?"

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure he's used that one before.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X