No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened there?, besides the banning of the OSU fan, which I thought was BS. I kinda quit going after that. Prolly check-in soon as NSD approaches.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• They had a vote and decided not to ban (The Talent) the osu guy who has been posting there for 15 years. So some of the posters (about 8-10) like jaadam4 had a hissy fit and split.

There was an old site we all posted at called the 'College Football Megasite' at worldcrossing before the Michigan Forum. Suddenly out of the blue some guys didn't want that anymore, they wanted 'only' Michigan fans posting, and that's what happened.

Comment

• Yeah I was never about banning the Ohio person for whatever went down. I didn't get wrapped up in any vote because i didn't know it was even going on. I did strongly dislike the fact that it's a "Michigan" forum but the majority of the daily posts are coming from other schools.

It would be like the Lions forum full of GB fans all day every day. To me that just got really annoying especially after a loss. It's been a painful last decade with M and id rather post in a vacuum where you can actually talk about M
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Lol, you said hissy fit.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
            What happened there?, besides the banning of the OSU fan, which I thought was BS. I kinda quit going after that. Prolly check-in soon as NSD approaches.
            NSD has passed bro. Might as well wait until next year!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It would be like the Lions forum full of GB fans all day every day. To me that just got really annoying especially after a loss. It's been a painful last decade with M and id rather post in a vacuum where you can actually talk about M
              Actually I should not have included you b/c you were not part of that word crossing forum where all those poster came from. So I see your point, though exaggerated a bit, there a far more Michigan posters there, but Talent posts everyday so it may seem that way.

Comment

• Yeah I know and he comes up with a lot of good info. I hate the state of Ohio and their fans. Just don't want to speak daily to them.

Plus that loss last year hurt. We had that game and fucked it up
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Lol, you said hissy fit.
                  LOL, so did you.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Little brother football is taking its knocks. Supposedly they're about to lose a few more here soon.
                    Big trouble for Dantonio - 3 unidentified MSU football players & 1 staff member suspended indefinitely pending a sexual assault investigation.

East Lansing — Michigan State defensive end Demetrius Cooper was charged with misdemeanor assault and battery after a late October incident when he allegedly spit in the face of an East Lansing PACE officer.

Comment

• let the good times roll
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• What the F is going on in EL? I fully enjoy M beating the crap out of little brother but I'm not a fan of them being a complete dumpster fire.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wingsfan, how is Buster?
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I just remember it was at the beginning of March last year. The Gary signing was nerve-wracking.

I guess I hissy-fitted too. Truly didn't want to be part of them after that. I think I realized there were negotiations to allow him back in a limited way, but I was done by then.
                            Last edited by Drew; February 10, 2017, 10:48 PM.
                            ------------

Comment

• Nope, always the first Wednesday of February.

Comment

• daggumit
                                ------------

Comment

Working...
                                X