No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox college football broadcasts are over produced bullshit . Gus will fit right in.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I like Gus

Comment

• CGVT is so off the reservation on Gus. Its like hes heard him go nuts once or twice and acts like thats all he does. It's weird as if you havent watched him in over a decade. Id like to link a full game to show how weird it is, but that would be more weird.

Comment

• Do you get commentator bias in America? Check out Hibs supporter, Ian Crocker commentating on Hibs v Rangers game......, Hibs score first...., then rangers score...... Talk about making it obvious, Ian!

[ame]https://youtu.be/I6TdU9E9864[/ame]
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• And err...... I'll Fk off and leave you blue folks alone now.

GO GREEN!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• When the Pistons were in the wars with Celtics in the 80s, Tommy Henson was the national guy for CBS. He was also an old Celtic player and is still on their local TV. He could not hide his bias, it was so blatant.

Comment

• I'm with CG on screamin' Gus. Sound goes down/off if he's calling a game.

Comment

• So weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    When the Pistons were in the wars with Celtics in the 80s, Tommy Henson was the national guy for CBS. He was also an old Celtic player and is still on their local TV. He could not hide his bias, it was so blatant.
                    Every year those bean town bustardos beat the Pistons back then. Like the Redwings beating St Louis in the 90s.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Sounds like the #1 recruit stuck with Bama.

oh well
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Can you really blame him?

Comment

• And err...... I'll Fk off and leave you blue folks alone now.

GO GREEN!

All right Marko, if you're going to cheer - Sparty On! At least get it right.

It's

GO GREEN! GO WHITE!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            All right Marko, if you're going to cheer - Sparty On! At least get it right.

It's

GO GREEN! GO WHITE!
                            GO GREEN! GO WHITE! MARKO GO FK YOURSELF.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Exactly, oh and Marko make sure you have a very strong and unrealistic feeling of general inadequacy caused by actual or supposed inferiority in one sphere, sometimes marked by aggressive behavior in compensation.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Exactly, oh and Marko make sure you have a very strong and unrealistic feeling of general inadequacy caused by actual or supposed inferiority in one sphere, sometimes marked by aggressive behavior in compensation.
                                Understand completely by sharing a city with a bunch of cunts called Jambofuckers!

But in complete honest reality, regarding Sparty & UofM......, I couldn't give a fuck......., just a bit of banter.

Fk THE BLUE.

GO GREEN!

Comment

Working...
                                X