No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan fans are jumping off buildings today. Word on the street is that Harris is still Bama per incoming QB recruit saying they'll going to be on the same flight and roommates.

Its difficult to argue with the young mans decision if true. Bama is a machine.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• From a site called SEC Country... I am not worried either way.

Comment

• Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyy!!! I thought M was special!!!!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Michigan fans are jumping off buildings today. Word on the street is that Harris is still Bama per incoming QB recruit saying they'll going to be on the same flight and roommates.

Its difficult to argue with the young mans decision if true. Bama is a machine.
          No they're not.

Comment

• Yeah I know. It was more of the reaction around mgoblog at the time. Seems to have settled down a little
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• God, that place? SMH

Comment

• I really don't even think about that place until Jeff brings it up

Comment

• I just don't get it. Never been my thing. Not funny, the Xs and Os you can get pretty much anywhere. The message board is Mlive status.

Comment

I won't be sucked into this nonsense....

ITS SELF INFLICTED!!! WE HIRED MATT MILLEN FOR THE LAST DECADE FOR F*CKS SAKES!!!
                    What sort of fucking example is that to show "little" brother, "big" brother?!
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

I won't be sucked into this nonsense....

ITS SELF INFLICTED!!! WE HIRED MATT MILLEN FOR THE LAST DECADE FOR F*CKS SAKES!!!
                      What is the Big Ten Network? Are we playing Jeopardy?
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Marko here is taste how college football is called over here in the States, give a listen. This one is not really that exciting though - Iowa vs Sparty CCG

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZXEsOx12W8&index=5&list=FLKl4itst_Uoc5Ri9 nkaUy2w"]Gus Johnson Goes Absolutely Nuts, Orgasms All Over Broadcast During Iowa Touchdown - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Gus Johnson is the only one that is that shitty calling games. Some come close, but Screamin' Gus is the worst.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Gus was not good calling Champions League games, but he is awesome calling football. .

Comment

• Terrible.

Yelling a players name over and over during a play is not calling a game.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Big Ten is switching a lot of games to FOX. Gus will be heard doing Michigan vs Ohio State next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X