Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan is draining NBA 3's!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Come on Blue. 23 seconds to go. Big free throws here.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• This is seriously one of the better games I've seen in awhile. OKST is just a friggin explosive offense but in the second half Michigan destroyed them with the 3's
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• But I can't recall the last time I've seen a team that can score as quickly as OKST. They're fast as hell
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• WTF Robinson!!! MAKE FREE THROWS!!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Holycow.. That was the longest :30 i've ever seen in basketball
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Agree jaadam. Real nail biter there. The good guys came out on top though.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• OKST is about the best team we could of had preparing for Louisville. They're pretty much the same kind of team. Louisville is going to be a tough game.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• GO BLUE but I picked Louisville.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Didn't look good for much of the game, but moving on - Louisville is going to be tough.

Comment

• I think it will be a good game. Louisville plays a lot like OkSt.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Louisville just has M's number. They're killing us and the refs aren't helping
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wilson has ice water in his veins. Jesus.

Comment

• The Wolverines are going to be a fucking tough out for ANYBODY right now. They are playing as well as any team in the country.

Comment

• YES!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CAME BACK!!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X