No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking back, that missed field goal on Iowa's first drive seemed like an alarm clock for the defense. Because after that, Iowa really wasn't able to sustain much other than two or three drives.

Offensively, the double pass seemed to get the offense's gears churning, and their first drive of the second half just broke Iowa's back. The Hawkeyes got a little life with the QB change, but the Wolverines were just too much.

Comment

• Being a LIons fan, so weird to see domination like this from the team I was cheering for.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Looking back, that missed field goal on Iowa's first drive seemed like an alarm clock for the defense. Because after that, Iowa really wasn't able to sustain much other than two or three drives.

Offensively, the double pass seemed to get the offense's gears churning, and their first drive of the second half just broke Iowa's back. The Hawkeyes got a little life with the QB change, but the Wolverines were just too much.
        That pass was a dime, too.

Draft him. Just don't tell anyone we're actually going to play him at QB to replace Goff.
        Last edited by dpatnod; December 4, 2021, 11:51 PM.
        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
          Being a LIons fan, so weird to see domination like this from the team I was cheering for.
          Usually, we'd get beaten badly on the NFL front, just like earlier this year against Philadelphia at home, for example.
          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Well, only for like the last 25 years.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Awesome win, they cleaned it up in the 2nd half and put it away like they should. Truly special season. McDonald figured out that roll out stuff and once that was shut down Iowa just didn’t have anything they could do on offense. Gattis with another excellent game.

Comment

• Tough year for manufacturers of gold trouser trinkets on chains.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• GREAT job Blue.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• My Man Harbaugh!!

Comment

• Holy hell it was painful waking up at 3:00 am to watch but it was worth it.

I’ll give Iowa one thing, they can find some big mf’ers to catch the ball. Some of those guys were a load to take down. I can’t wait for JJ next season but damn Cade has done so well this year limiting TO’s and keeping the team moving.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        Being a LIons fan, so weird to see domination like this from the team I was cheering for.
                        It is time for deep therapy, send the bill to Allen Park.
                        Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Way to go Blue, now the real deal and your Achilles Heel MSU won't be in the way.
                          Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            My Man Harbaugh!!

Looks like he said "THAT'S COLD" at the end.
                            Last edited by edindetroit; December 5, 2021, 03:23 PM.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• So do we get to retire froot loops' sarcastic "stay the course" line he trolls us with? Or does he still get to say it whenever Michigan loses?
                              Last edited by Niffla; December 6, 2021, 10:26 AM.
                              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• You can still win the big ten with defense and a punishing running game. We'll see how it holds up against more dynamic teams without a blizzard slowing them down.

As for "stay the course," I guess that depends. Is Michigan going to be fine winning once every three or four years, or are they going to arrogantly thump their chests every time they lose a rivalry game like the conference is their birthright and that anyone should give a fuck that they won something like 20 conference titles before half the nation was even playing the sport?

Comment

Working...
                                X