No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving shortly to go watch the game at the Moose club. Wife and I have no grand kids to watch and plan on enjoying ourselves. A bunch of people, no masks, kareoke, dancing and all you want to eat and drink.

Going to enjoy the lives we have left with like minded sane people. Lets go Brandon! lol

Comment

• b20c83af03ef522c4ea6894c71234b314e49e534e9d31abf22350d0d9beece03_1.jpg
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
        Does anyone have a link to stream the game tonight? Step daughter and son in law were at his folks on Christmas and our house on the 26th to celebrate with our gang. His parents are wonderful antivax anti mask idiots that have now come down with Covid along with the rest of his family. Step daughter and son in law are vaccinated but we need to wait for their test results to make sure we aren't infected so no going out tonight for the game.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yes.... Let's Go Brandon.

It's funny because - I know what you are really saying - even though you are too timid to actually say the words, so you you use your little super secret double agent code.

Gosh, you guys are just so super clever.

You should definitely gather in large groups and sing kareoke as loud as possible, and rub coronavirus all over your faces.. It just makes sense. You can totally own the libs that way.
          Last edited by dpatnod; January 1, 2022, 04:25 AM.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Well... at least Michigan scored.

That's better than Sparty did in 2015, I guess.

Comment

• House money. I figure this is the way the game would play out. We don’t have the horses to run with them yet.

I had zero expectations for this years team and I couldn’t have been more proud of a squad. They played their asses off all year long.

JJ better be our starting QB next year.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Georgia looked so much bigger.

Comment

• Bigger, faster and out schemed.

Georgia and Bama is going to be a great game
                  Last edited by jaadam4; January 1, 2022, 05:05 AM.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• No, it won't. It's gonna play out pretty much exactly like their game last month.

Comment

• I don’t think so. Georgie was embarrassed by Bama and they’ll be ready. It’s going to be a really good game.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well, we know both teams will be well rested because they didn't have to do much at all to win their games.

Comment

• Bolden + Billingsley <> Metchie.
                          This one will be closer.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            I don’t think so. Georgie was embarrassed by Bama and they’ll be ready. It’s going to be a really good game.
                            It wasn't like Georgia was outschemed or outcoached. They were simply taken out back behind the wood shed and thumped by a far superior team. One month doesn't change that.

It might be closer, but it's not going to be terribly close.
                            Last edited by chemiclord; January 1, 2022, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Georgia and Bama is going to be a great game
                              Resounding redemption for Georgia. 3 touchdowns in the final 8 minutes, to beat the team that has owned them for years, in the national championship game. Doesn't get much better than that I'd imagine.
                              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Yep. Georgia did in fact show up in a way that I didn't expect them to. Turning point of that game was after a bullshit turnover gifted Bama a TD, Georgia seemed to come out of that angry rather than deflated. I honestly though the game was over right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X