No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the guard doing on that play? So stupid.

Comment

• Our OL has been ok but Purdue made us look silly today. Hopefully it was just the heat but until Michigan gets that OL under control we won't be able to even think about the playoffs.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This is a young team and they are getting valuable experience.

Second major test for them will be Michigan State but they are experiencing execution difficulty also.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hopefully it was just the heat
          Ha ha and no AC in the visiting locker room at Purdue, must of been ? 120 in there at half time.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            Ha ha and no AC in the visiting locker room at Purdue, must of been ? 120 in there at half time.
            That was straight up bush league. Brohm is an evil f'er for that one.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) 😊

Nothing new.

Harbaugh also made the Boilers play in black.
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Its the color of their uniforms. What color were they supposed to wear? Pink?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Word on the street is that it's a soft tissue injury to Speight. Looks like he'll be out awhile or until anyone finds out what the hell a soft tissue injury consists of.

Its because he is a pussy.
                  Actually, he was told to fake an injury because he was sucking and they said they were going to put O"Korn in!

Comment

• Well he sure faked it good by letting a DL give him a late hit and destroy his neck.

If that's the case Speight needs to make a career change because he should be up for actor of the year. It will be down to him or Dantonio. He's been acting like he's a good coach for awhile but obviously... he's not.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Well he sure faked it good by letting a DL give him a late hit and destroy his neck.

If that's the case Speight needs to make a career change because he should be up for actor of the year. It will be down to him or Dantonio. He's been acting like he's a good coach for awhile but obviously... he's not.

Ah, ok, that is what happened. I did miss that.
                      I was popping in and out of this thread yesterday, when UM was behind and all you guys were calling for Speight's head and to put in O'Korn. Just figured that was what transpired.
                      Carry on.

Comment

• I've been calling for Speight to be replaced since last season. He'll do just fine for a lesser school but not Michigan especially under coach Harbaugh. Let him transfer to Eastern Michigan
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Eastern is much improved, no way Speight starts over there, possibly another Mac team? But I doubt it.

Brogan Roback has a qb rating of 121.6.

Comment

Eastern is much improved, no way Speight starts over there, possibly another Mac team? But I doubt it.

Bullshit.

He would start on every Mac team
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Either way he shouldnt be starting at Michigan. I hope he gets healthy to backup OKorn
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Eastern is much improved, no way Speight starts over there, possibly another Mac team? But I doubt it.

Maybe not. But there is an opening for qb at S.V.S.U.

Comment

Working...
                                X