No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN GameDay is in Ann Arbor. Harbaugh is 0-5 when GameDay covers Michigan.

Opened at -6.5 now -10 WTF ? That's crazy, but its at home at night. Harbaugh needs to start changing this cant win big games narrative right now, I'll be there.

Comment

• I can't believe its -10 against Wisconsin. Both teams are pretty even in the polls
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think this team is primed, and very, very confident right now.

I'm expecting a really strong performance Saturday night.
        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• I knew we would shine tonight. Go Blue
          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• That was kinda like watching a truck hit a bag of cranberries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
              I knew we would shine tonight. Go Blue
              I knew Michigan would win but I thought it would be a nail biter. Wisconsin's OL is tough, Taylor is one of the best RBs in the country and Hornbrook is normally damned good. Michigan beat the hell out of them. This finally feels like a Harbaugh Michigan team. Even the media is commenting on the swagger the guys have, they're not just saying it anymore they're feeling it.

Patterson and that defense are something else.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• and to think our best defensive player (Gary) wasn't on the field. Add Gary and Tarik Black who's supposed to be right on the edge of playing and this team could potentially get better. Way better.

We've gotta thank little brother tonight as well. 5* DE Zach Harrison who's supposedly down to Penn State, Ohio and Michigan was at the game tonight. Sparty beat up Franklin which should help us because Harrison was leaning to PSU and Ohio but its been said that he had a great visit and Michigan dominated.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Alright WF. The line at vegarinsider.com is -5 for U of M. Are you ready to do this? $1000!!!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I see 7.5 and I'm ready. 5 Dimes

Last edited by WingsFan; October 15, 2018, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• You said I pick the line
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Where did I say that?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          As a favor to jad, I will let you pick the Vegas spread we will use
                          You must drink a lot
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• And you raised the bet to $1000

woooooohooooooo!!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• That's fine we can use your Vegas spread, show me the link

Comment

• No I don't drink much anymore, I did at the game yesterday and I'm still paying. I bet 4-5 games and I'm in 2 football pools per week so it's hard to keep track sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X