U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal it to ukbb's retirement fund
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Or ukbb you want to hold it?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        Let Deb hold it
        Deb are you ok with that?
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I can sent it now

Comment

• LOL, no.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• As a favor to jad, I will let you pick the Vegas spread we will use

Comment

• I'm ok with UKBB holding it as well. Heading to bed so I can wake up for the McGregor fight at 3 am. PM me where to send my cheddar.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  As a favor to jad, I will let you pick the Vegas spread we will use
                  I'm pretty sure you already made that concession previously. Lets get the money sent somewhere and we can work on the spread during game week.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ukbb you have paypal were good with you holding it

Comment

• No thanks. I was just goofing with you two

Comment

• np

Sparty is going to get drilled next week, that line should be nice and high lmao You know what that means as usual just beat Michigan and season is saved!

Make no mistake, I separate Heart from Brain when making a bet, no way Im going to be cheering for Sparty at all - and ill be at the game.

Winning a lousy 'g would not make me happy.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

There you go! $1000 it is.

Who can we paypal our money to as a placeholder? Lets do this
                            I'll do it.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Thanks Dano send me your paypal

Comment

Working...
                                X